It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xep624: BTW: there is a very unusual review of lumino city by trynation.... Check the game description :)
uhm...what?
Crewdroog: hello! :)

i'm locked in a rubber room and threatening people with rubber chickens. How are you? and ignore what blakstar said, we are fiiiine. just fine.
toxicTom: I have a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle, if it's any use to you.

:-)

PS: Anyone guessing the reference is earning... a hug (since I'm totally OOM).
iunderstoodthatreference.gif
Dalthnock: And now I'm pissed off because we could have great movies at GOG prices - read, insane promos - & we won't get them because of the immaturity of some of its user-base.
If your stance is that everyone who does not share your opinion is immature then you are not worth discussing with.
xep624: BTW: there is a very unusual review of lumino city by trynation.... Check the game description :)
Hm. 3 users found it helpful.
xep624: ....they think it's like legalizing piracy....
However the story of GOG.com should prove the point that in the long term DRM-free is the way to go - customers are happy, creators are happy and everyone is a winner!
I can personally say that I don't agree with digital piracy. Digital art is an intangible good which is all too easily stolen. That includes pictures, videos, music and games.

I appreciate that GOG is DRM-free, I don't feel I should be tethered to a company which may go out of business, worse yet, be bought by another company who has a different take on things --many games I've purchased from GOG were games I already owned and had purchased, but paid them for re-vitalizing them on my platform.
ElTerprise: uhm...what?
I echo the same...
Ominousrobot: iunderstoodthatreference.gif
I believe you. Be hugged by a Grue.
sigh, the keane reviews were imaginative at least, unlike that garbage.
blakstar: I confess... I think I was wrong earlier! At this rate, we ARE going to crash into the back (front?) of the next sale! :-P
KunoNoOni: next sale? what next sale... we have months before the summer sale.
He probably means the weekly gog sale that starts on monday :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Matruchus
toxicTom: PS: Anyone guessing the reference is earning... a hug (since I'm totally OOM).
Aww shucks! Here is a hug! :-)
xep624: I am sooo hoping that GOG.com will bring in one day big movies and big games. Because of gaming habit I have OCD so I will be buying things just to put them on my digital shelf... And I'm sure that others will vote with their wallets too :)

And let's hope that magic happens soon!
Dalthnock: All we have to do is let them. I know they're reading this thread, so... GOG! Listen up!

Put forth ANOTHER poll as to whether your users want movies or not. Do it just like the politicians do - put the poll periodically until you have a result that you want.

Now, I am giving you this information - letting you in on these trade secrets - in good faith.

Use your powers only for Good.
It would be great if they made voting on their website and one could see the instant result of your voting - that will never happen with politicians - like they did in one promo where people were voting for one of two games that will go on sale next day in one summer sale...
Crewdroog: that's pretty much my feelings at this point. soo close, must make it to end...
Yes, just in case there's a chance to win the whole catalogue like Tallima did LOL (that's a joke by the way!).
Honesty is the best policy. My gramma used to say that all the time.

Then she told me Santa brought me some presents.
blakstar: I confess... I think I was wrong earlier! At this rate, we ARE going to crash into the back (front?) of the next sale! :-P
Oh... I hope so... I do hope so :-P

I recall (can't remember when) one autumn insomnia sale ending, and a day or two after, the winter/Christmas sale started, but yeah, it's way too early for a summer sale :-)
blakstar: Oh... I hope so... I do hope so :-P

I recall (can't remember when) one autumn insomnia sale ending, and a day or two after, the winter/Christmas sale started, but yeah, it's way too early for a summer sale :-)
Ummm... that was just last year (2014) if I recall right.