It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZaineH: How long has Age of Wonders 3 been up there?
Dalthnock: AGES. If it ever goes away it'll be a small WONDER.

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

... What? It's funny, don't be a bully!
Agreed. It was funny. :)
ZaineH: How long has Age of Wonders 3 been up there?
sjons: Some two hours...
Thank you.
So, how close are we? At the start of the day I thought no way I'd make it, but now that the games are moving a bit more quickly I think I might hang around just to see the end... hell I've been here this long! ;)
Crewdroog: hello! :)

i'm locked in a rubber room and threatening people with rubber chickens. How are you? and ignore what blakstar said, we are fiiiine. just fine.
So, just the status quo? Carry on, then.
Crewdroog: hello! :)

i'm locked in a rubber room and threatening people with rubber chickens. How are you? and ignore what blakstar said, we are fiiiine. just fine.
I have a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle, if it's any use to you.

:-)

PS: Anyone guessing the reference is earning... a hug (since I'm totally OOM).
Looks like I will be getting a good night sleep tonight thanks to toxicTom.
but my backlog is still growing.
I wonder if my wife will let me take a few weeks off from work to try and catch up on my game list?
Ixamyakxim: So, how close are we? At the start of the day I thought no way I'd make it, but now that the games are moving a bit more quickly I think I might hang around just to see the end... hell I've been here this long! ;)
13 more.
Dalthnock: See? SEE? You GET it! If they don't make it available to you because stupidity, you get creative!

Sooner or later, they'll realise you want to play, but not by their rules. How do you think region-free DVDs came about?

Look, if you don't buy, they'll simply come to the conclusion that it's not profitable & stop making them altogether.

HOWEVER, if you get them by other means, you'll show them that there's a market, IF they play ball.

And that's what I'm saying. Let GOG get the big movies. They'll be DRM-free... I'm sure you can think of ways to get the ones that are unavailable to you. Do it enough & voila! They end up being available for EVERYONE.

Magic.
xep624: I am sooo hoping that GOG.com will bring in one day big movies and big games. Because of gaming habit I have OCD so I will be buying things just to put them on my digital shelf... And I'm sure that others will vote with their wallets too :)

And let's hope that magic happens soon!
All we have to do is let them. I know they're reading this thread, so... GOG! Listen up!

Put forth ANOTHER poll as to whether your users want movies or not. Do it just like the politicians do - put the poll periodically until you have a result that you want.

Now, I am giving you this information - letting you in on these trade secrets - in good faith.

Use your powers only for Good.
Ixamyakxim: So, how close are we? At the start of the day I thought no way I'd make it, but now that the games are moving a bit more quickly I think I might hang around just to see the end... hell I've been here this long! ;)
that's pretty much my feelings at this point. soo close, must make it to end...
there are 11 games and 2 movies left

ninja'd :(
Post edited March 09, 2015 by KunoNoOni
I confess... I think I was wrong earlier! At this rate, we ARE going to crash into the back (front?) of the next sale! :-P
WildHobgoblin: Alright, I'm kinda tired, but I sure as hell am not getting it. Is this sarcasm?
What exactly do you want me to do to make the magic happen?
Dalthnock: Exactly? Well, honestly, I don't want you to do anything, other than let GOG bring movies, regional restrictions or not.

Don't worry about the rest.
Ah, that would entail doing nothing, mostly, yeah?
Alright, I'll be on my merry way then...
BTW: there is a very unusual review of lumino city by trynation.... Check the game description :)
genkicolleen: Yeah, I saw y'all talking about the terrible puns... Ever read Xanth? XD The entire series is predicated upon bad puns!
The Xanth series by Piers Anthony? Only read a compilation of 3 my older cousin acquired long ago:
1.) A Spell For Chamelon
2.) I forget the title for this one but it seemed to be a direct sequel for Spell
3.) Castle Roogna.

Loved Castle Roogna the best though thought all 3 were good.
blakstar: I confess... I think I was wrong earlier! At this rate, we ARE going to crash into the back (front?) of the next sale! :-P
next sale? what next sale... we have months before the summer sale.
CarrionCrow: Well, I kinda get the general image of a rabid serial killer wearing the outfit whenever I see that, but I definitely get that image when the song's going.
Crewdroog: well really, that is the only way the whole thing makes any kind of sense. :)
It helps answer the question regarding most people who decide to dress up in a gigantic costume and dance around children, to be sure.