It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ominousrobot: off topic and on point as usual, since we are nearly at the end i tweaked my silly logo some more.

If it needs anything else let me know.
The_Blog: Is it intentional you misspelled heart?
I probably just don't get hte joke. Still an awesome logo ^^
it was supposed to be hard of wallet, perhaps strong would have been a better word
toxicTom: Rosebud?
bugamn: The password is always swordfish.
*signals again for the masked men to take you for a concrete boot fitting
Sachys: *motions for the masked men and the fitting for the concrete boots
Oh noes, not again.

(Grues are immune to drowning...)
Sachys: *signals again for the masked men to take you for a concrete boot fitting
:(
why do they get to have all the fun?!?!
Sachys: *signals again for the masked men to take you for a concrete boot fitting
Crewdroog: :(
why do they get to have all the fun?!?!
because last time you thought it was porridge and ate it all
The password is Spanish Inquisition, no-one would ever expect that...

(cricket noises)
stg83: Why do I have the feeling that this will be your guess for every next game until it actually shows up. ;)
Getcomposted: No!
I use a very sophisticated fortune telling system!
It's called "My fingers and Eenie-Minie-Mo!"
Wonder how some simple things are so identical in different parts of the world:
Here its: Ene mene muh
JDelekto: Wow, I have eXistenz on DVD... that was one "trippy" movie with some stars in the cast. There were also some good sci-fi movies from the 80's (like Looker or Brainstorm) which I would love to see too.

However, seems like acquiring anything from big movie companies as opposed to "Indie" films is a bit more costly. Kind of sad considering that there are probably people out there stealing them when they could probably instead rake in a buck or two.
HunchBluntley: I'm not sure how much cost has to do with it. GOG has already stated quite bluntly that none of the big movie studios wants to be the first to try selling DRM-free digital-download films; add to that the problems others have mentioned with regional distribution, and you can start to see why GOG still only has tiny little indie films, many of which have been free to watch on YouTube.
Got a link to GOG stating that? Just curious because I watched a GOG TwitchTV broadcast in which Marcin Iwinski stated that they have hollywood studios willing to try DRM-free for some of their content but they do not have worldwide distribution rights. Said they're willing to offer GOG certain titles if they will accept regional distribution where they're able to offer it. Marcin then put the question out to customers "Would you guys be ok with having regional distribution of movies since there is no precedence either way for movies on GOG?" <paraphrase>

He asked for people to comment about it, and I don't know what the results of that were but when I read the forums any time I see anyone talk about regional linked content - regardless of the legal or other reasons why such content might be regional-only, people get very very upset and angry and don't want to see it here.

So, from what I've seen said so far it sounds like there is no chance of real movies or TV Shows ever coming to GOG.com due to highly vocal customers rejecting outright the regional distribution of content en-masse, and it being next to impossible to secure worldwide distribution rights of that content. Basically, what is actually possible to do, and what people demand be the case are perpetually irreconcilable, at least on GOG.com.

All is not lost though, GOG.com's parent company CD Projekt already sells all kinds of stuff in Poland that they do not sell on GOG.com, including Steam games ( http://cdp.pl ), so perhaps CD Projekt could open up a brand new subsidiary "GOM.com" (Good Old Movies) or something to sell movies under whatever terms they're able to get them DRM-free and start a new business model there without any pre-existing expectations. I'm sure many GOG customers who are aware of the complex legal issues in the movie distribution world and are willing to accept regionally licensed content rather than not have any content at all, would be willing to support such product offerings.

Unless a future Twitch.TV with Marcin suggests that things are moving forward positive on the Hollywood front though, I have my serious doubts we will ever see such video content available on GOG, although I'd love to be proven wrong on that for sure.
Actually the password is "Correct Horse Staple Battery".
Errrrmm... I wasn't interrupting anything was I? ~creeps quietly away~ :-P
Ominousrobot: The password is Spanish Inquisition, no-one would ever expect that...

(cricket noises)
concrete boots for you as well

*whistles masked men
blakstar: I don't believe it! Just when I thought I wasn't going to get any other crits from this sale, I get Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut :-D

First one was a few days ago, Another World.
Oh man you got another world? I was hoping so bad to get a crit on that.
blakstar: Errrrmm... I wasn't interrupting anything was I? ~creeps quietly away~ :-P
HEY! WAIT!

...can you man the concrete mixer? - we're quickly running out!
LinustheBold: I thought it was by far the most powerful and inspired game I played last year.
WildHobgoblin: Well, tastes differ, and that's fine with me. It just didn't resonate with me as much as I would have liked. The story of the uncle was quite interesting (other people had to put the clues together for me, I wasn't even close to putting all the pieces together). Other than that... I felt there wasn't too much to it. And I found the ending somewhat lacking.
But I'm sure you have your reasons for feeling differently.
I answered stg83 separately, so perhaps you'll see that post. The uncle thing is important because (for me at least) it is the key to understanding what the game is doing: telling stories by accretion, hinting at secrets that will not, in the end, be revealed. It's history, and we're walking through it, and it's always just beyond our grasp.

Gone Home subverts the medium, and junks all the expectations we bring to a computer game. There's not a single revelation, until the very final moment. The Sam thing that is often mistaken for a plot revelation is actually incidental, just as important as the reason the mother's drive to work is a factor in the family's happiness, just as important as the reason the parents aren't home on the night the game takes place. It's all there in the house, in the small corners and in the diary memories, all vague, all unformed. The locked doors and lock combinations are conventions of the genre that they use to tell a small, human story, rather than a grand glorious one.

It's fine, of course, if that wasn't there for you, or if you aren't interested in it. But I found real power in the quiet stories left in fragments through the dark empty house.
blakstar: Errrrmm... I wasn't interrupting anything was I? ~creeps quietly away~ :-P
Sachys: HEY! WAIT!

...can you man the concrete mixer? - we're quickly running out!
Well... since you did help me out, where's the mixer? :-)