It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hitman 2 really slowed down.

Of course, it had to stall in the OLD games. The ones I'm more interested in.

Ah, maybe Amnesia will pop up in the New side.

Cheers!
Hooray another movie!
Next up for the fresh side, The Frame. It's a movie, so this could go either way. 100 at 50% off.
Darn, A Story About My Uncle gone too fast I get error while check out! x(
deleted
I see people are hesitating on the movie The Frame. I'm going to make a wild guess that some fake reviews will appear on it's page. Much like what happened with fake reviews for Jack Keane 2 to get the game moving.
BlackThorny: Actually the data from Insomnia 1 & 2 was already there (At least the data from 2 and the winter sale, I'll need to check if Insomnia I is present)
jackster79: It is, buried somewhere in that monstrosity we call the Insomnia thread...
Here's what I found so far: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/2014_drmfree_big_fall_sale_tracker_thread/post271
Summer: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-VD-iAhDf-nBcCS2unQF96Q0wYxUgVaqQWEVXvkJ-X8/edit#gid=0
Winter: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1prDfuecHd66hPSjc0GlCQCCzXFfHp2bL2aG20w2APRk/edit#gid=0
Not sure If we need any more info from the original Insomnia thread as well...
Dalthnock: This is stupid.

I've been staring at this site for nearly 10 hours now.

Why can't I walk away?

How long until my mind breaks?

Cheers!
Shendue: Welcome to the Insomnia sales, dude. XD
During the first one i basically slept a magnificent total of 6 hours in 3 days. And the second one had me going to the bathroom several times to buy games with my smartphone while at work.
When I sat down about 10 hours ago, I was envisioning my day tomorrow to be roughly like what you described.

That fact that it has happened, albeit to someone else, gives strength to the possibility that this will, indeed, be the case.

I am not happy.

Cheers!
Agent 47 looks great in that Jack Keane disguise.
No luck on freebies for me yet :-)
Not to hijack this thread too much, but how are people getting things for free? Does gog just randomly award stuff, or are people trading behind the scenes or what?
Shendue: Agent 47 looks great in that Jack Keane disguise.
Beat me to that quip :)
deleted
Shendue: Agent 47 looks great in that Jack Keane disguise.
lol. Keane was an overpriced game that no-one wanted, Hitman 2 is a great game at a great price, problem is, everyone already owns it.
cleverwebhandle: Not to hijack this thread too much, but how are people getting things for free? Does gog just randomly award stuff, or are people trading behind the scenes or what?
the_voivod: Apparently sometimes when you click to buy it'll reward you with a free copy. Holding out a little there.
I see. Thank you very much.