It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Are you kidding? The hurting's a big part of why I love these sales so much! ;)
Sachys: O_____o7

I think I know a nightclub you should visit if thats your kind of thing!
I know of those kinds of clubs as well, but pasty fat shit doesn't work physique-wise with leather and latex. -laughs-

Besides, I have plenty of fun right here. =)
Getcomposted: .
Teslagrad!
truhlik: My guess... Banner Saga
That would be sweet :)
And then to crit on it...
Sachys: O_____o7

I think I know a nightclub you should visit if thats your kind of thing!
toxicTom: Please elaborate :-P
not until you give me the password!
stg83: Why do I have the feeling that this will be your guess for every next game until it actually shows up. ;)
No!
I use a very sophisticated fortune telling system!
It's called "My fingers and Eenie-Minie-Mo!"
In a few minutes I have to go to sleep. I've been all day here waiting for the AVGN movie, and nothing. I have an exam on Tuesday, and three assignments to do for next week. I didn't do shit because of the insomnia sale, lol.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by masterotaku
Zillatain: Well after having what some countries would classify as "sleep", I'm back.

I updated my Boring Stats of the Sale Page. And since it is finally up to date, I'm going to work on (trying) to make it a bit more easier to read.
WildHobgoblin: Hey, I like your stats! All them lovely numbers, all snuggling up on that spreadsheet, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Mhm, on second thought, maybe I should get some sleep...
Sleep is evil! Worship the Numbers!
Getcomposted: Since I'm getting a little silly as well, I'm going to try out my fortune telling skills. I predict the next game will be...

Teslagrad!

Hey, in another 17 guesses, I know I'll be right!
I'd love to see Teslagra next! :D
Getcomposted: We're in the home stretch now, people! Don't give up!
Have another quintuple espresso and scream at yourself in the mirror!
Fortunately (or unfortunately) coffee doesn't keep me awake. Though you did make me think of a nice cappuccino.
MsParanoid: Fortunately (or unfortunately) coffee doesn't keep me awake. Though you did make me think of a nice cappuccino.
What about the screaming? :P
toxicTom: And then to crit on it...
Hey, who told you my secret plan? :)
keystrokes: Yes, I played the previous entries in the series at the time of their release and enjoyed them. I haven't sunk my teeth into a 4X game in ages and I'm wondering how AOW 3 stacks up against current offerings, though as I prefer a Fantasy setting to Sci-Fi or Historical I think that the only other competition would be Endless Legend, based on what I'm looking for.
xep624: I haven't played Endless Legend - it's better than Beyond Earth (Angry Joe says so). AoW 3 is quite good however the single player campaign could have been better designed - there are heaps of units and races and buildings and the game is interesting and challenging, but it can become slightly boring at the end... I spent quite some time with it and no I'm waiting for next expansion to play it again and see the changes.
Thanks for the information! Apparently the primary difference between the two is that AOW 3 possesses a more refined tactical combat system, whereas EL has a more robust system of empire building. As I believe that the latter was addressed by Golden Realms, I've pulled the trigger on AOW 3. Now I just need Golden Realms to hit the discount shelf too!
Sachys: not until you give me the password!
Rosebud?
djdarko: I would be more inclined to grab the Age of Wonders III if it included the Golden Realms.

Damn my completionist OCD.
CarrionCrow: Drop 14.79 for AOW 3, wait til Golden Realms is 50 percent off, grab that for 5.99, grand total is 20.78, you still save 36.20?
True, I'll consider grabbing a copy as the impulse grows while the copies deplete.
Here is my haul as of right now

Games I purchased (Bold one are the ones I wanted, the other are impulse :))

Aarklash Legacy
AsteBreed
Beyond Good and Evil
Braveland Wizard
Corsairs Gold
Desktop Dungeons
DoorKickers
Dracula Trilogy
Freedom Planet
Gabriel Knight Sins of the Father 20th anniversary Edition
Hammerwatch
Legend of Grimrock II