It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Since I'm getting a little silly as well, I'm going to try out my fortune telling skills. I predict the next game will be...

Teslagrad!

Hey, in another 17 guesses, I know I'll be right!
Almost right. Next time you will have higher chance :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by truhlik
Hahahahaha! While I have absolutely NO luck at getting crits, it seems I have excellent luck at summoning games that I want to buy at just the right moment.
Zillatain: Well after having what some countries would classify as "sleep", I'm back.

I updated my Boring Stats of the Sale Page. And since it is finally up to date, I'm going to work on (trying) to make it a bit more easier to read.
Very nice work Zillatain, thank you for your efforts with maintaining the stats for this promo so that its for us to determine the most Keane candidate of this promo along with other useful and interesting information, +1 to you. :)
Getcomposted: Oh, hey! There's Q.U.B.E.!
Again!
CarrionCrow: Are you kidding? The hurting's a big part of why I love these sales so much! ;)
O_____o7

I think I know a nightclub you should visit if thats your kind of thing!
LinustheBold: I thought it was by far the most powerful and inspired game I played last year.
Well, tastes differ, and that's fine with me. It just didn't resonate with me as much as I would have liked. The story of the uncle was quite interesting (other people had to put the clues together for me, I wasn't even close to putting all the pieces together). Other than that... I felt there wasn't too much to it. And I found the ending somewhat lacking.
But I'm sure you have your reasons for feeling differently.
truhlik: Almost right. Next time you will have higher chance :)
And for my next guess!
*drum roll*

Teslagrad!
Getcomposted: Well, have you played either of the first two games?
keystrokes: Yes, I played the previous entries in the series at the time of their release and enjoyed them. I haven't sunk my teeth into a 4X game in ages and I'm wondering how AOW 3 stacks up against current offerings, though as I prefer a Fantasy setting to Sci-Fi or Historical I think that the only other competition would be Endless Legend, based on what I'm looking for.
I haven't played Endless Legend - it's better than Beyond Earth (Angry Joe says so). AoW 3 is quite good however the single player campaign could have been better designed - there are heaps of units and races and buildings and the game is interesting and challenging, but it can become slightly boring at the end... I spent quite some time with it and no I'm waiting for next expansion to play it again and see the changes.
mcleodone: Welcome back crewdroog you just missed the 20k ;-)
Crewdroog: holy jesus, we are past 20k posts, aren't we? Well done!

I wonder what the fall thread got to (not including the banter that's been going on since... stupid thread would give me a minor heart attack every time it would pop up)?
you too? - I also always got heart racing and then directly checked my coffee storage when someone once more reanimated the months old insomniathread
Sachys: O_____o7

I think I know a nightclub you should visit if thats your kind of thing!
Please elaborate :-P
Getcomposted: And for my next guess!
Teslagrad!
Why do I have the feeling that this will be your guess for every next game until it actually shows up. ;)
Getcomposted: .
Teslagrad!
My guess... Banner Saga
jamahann: Hahahahaha! While I have absolutely NO luck at getting crits, it seems I have excellent luck at summoning games that I want to buy at just the right moment.
So you're lucky anyway :)
Getcomposted: And for my next guess!
Teslagrad!
stg83: Why do I have the feeling that this will be your guess for every next game until it actually shows up. ;)
Anne Margaret!
LinustheBold: I thought it was by far the most powerful and inspired game I played last year.
stg83: To each his own ofcourse, I probably didn't understand properly what the story of the game was really trying to convey. I will give it another go then sometime based on your appraisal of it.
The thing that really blew me away is that the story the game tells is not what the game is about; the actual game, which can't be "won" or "lost," lies in discovering this family, and how they came to be there in such disarray. It's not about judging Sam or discovering her "secret" (which is not a secret at all, her nature is clear about five minutes in). It's about understanding her heart. It's a love story, with all of the lovers out of the picture.

It also might be hard to understand for people who didn't grow up with a certain kind of American culture; many of the musical references and some of the incidental notes are very specific. But yes, certainly, to each his own.