It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

klappis: Got a crit on Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief but somehow the checkout never finished. How come? Are there others that have been in the same situation?
Screenshot?
skellagrim: What are the odds of Grimrock 2? Been messing up my sleep schedule for it and think I missed it.
Missed for more than one day. So, you sleep very well :)
2015-03-07 14:17:50: Legend of Grimrock 2
We're down to the last twenty items in the sale unless GOG has a surprise up their sleeves.
We're in the home stretch now, people! Don't give up!
Have another quintuple espresso and scream at yourself in the mirror!
keystrokes: Well, I do have to admit that I've been looking for a 4X fix. I'm probably good with HOMM 3 Complete, but AOW 3 has piqued my interest. Is it worth the discounted price-tag?
Getcomposted: Well, have you played either of the first two games?
Yes, I played the previous entries in the series at the time of their release and enjoyed them. I haven't sunk my teeth into a 4X game in ages and I'm wondering how AOW 3 stacks up against current offerings, though as I prefer a Fantasy setting to Sci-Fi or Historical I think that the only other competition would be Endless Legend, based on what I'm looking for.
Getcomposted: Have another quintuple espresso and scream at yourself in the mirror!
No, I don't want to break my mirror.
LinustheBold: I thought it was by far the most powerful and inspired game I played last year.
To each his own ofcourse, I probably didn't understand properly what the story of the game was really trying to convey. I will give it another go then sometime based on your appraisal of it.
skellagrim: What are the odds of Grimrock 2? Been messing up my sleep schedule for it and think I missed it.
truhlik: Missed for more than one day. So, you sleep very well :)
2015-03-07 14:17:50: Legend of Grimrock 2
thanks. Unfortunately that means it more than likely hit between morning and noon.
djdarko: I would be more inclined to grab the Age of Wonders III if it included the Golden Realms.

Damn my completionist OCD.
Drop 14.79 for AOW 3, wait til Golden Realms is 50 percent off, grab that for 5.99, grand total is 20.78, you still save 36.20?
Since I'm getting a little silly as well, I'm going to try out my fortune telling skills. I predict the next game will be...

Teslagrad!

Hey, in another 17 guesses, I know I'll be right!
keystrokes: Yes, I played the previous entries in the series at the time of their release and enjoyed them. I haven't sunk my teeth into a 4X game in ages and I'm wondering how AOW 3 stacks up against current offerings, though as I prefer a Fantasy setting to Sci-Fi or Historical I think that the only other competition would be Endless Legend, based on what I'm looking for.
Ever tried Master of Magic?
Fresh deal: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut (-80%) [200]
Oh, hey! There's Q.U.B.E.!
SortaSane: Compared to what's left, it may be the most attractive game for the last of everyone's wallet.
Crewdroog: also, at this point, everyone's gone looney and are buying things just to make the hurting stop :)
Are you kidding? The hurting's a big part of why I love these sales so much! ;)
Fate intervenes - AOW3, Paypal account has not sufficient balance remaining, and the bank that provides the credit card linked to my Paypal account has planned outage this very night for IT systems maintenance. Bummer.
Well, we're actually getting close to the end. Took long enough ;-) I've been quite unlucky with crits so far, only two on what must have been 250+ attempts. But since I only bought a movie (huge gaming backlog and tight on money right now) I shouldn't complain. I'll gift my next crit to one of you guys either way though if it happens. Except for Banner Saga. That one's mine. :-P