It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: Makes perfect sense to me. Just as it says "careful, peanuts in there" if you buy a pack of peanuts...
It doesn't!
It says, "May contain traces of nut"!
What sort of bags of peanuts are you buying that you actually expect peanuts in there?! O_o
stg83: Check your PM to complete your collection. :)
Thanks!
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Getcomposted
Magentia: Nice to see AoW III up again, but my poor wallet's curled up in the cat bed, sleeping off the beating he's taken.

It's good to see some of the newer games getting significant discounts. Hope everyone was able to find something fun, challenging or inspiring this go 'round.
How is it possible that AoW III is going relativly fast? I mean that game is the second most expensive in the sale iIrc.
djdarko: I would be more inclined to grab the Age of Wonders III if it included the Golden Realms.

Damn my completionist OCD.
Even it was included, it won't be a complete edition.
We are waiting for a new DLC and a new patch for the base game! :-)
Caban: Yay, third crit! ^^
You're lucky! Quickly buy some tickets for the lottery before your luck runs out!
ElTerprise: Should i get it for you?
stg83: Check your PM to complete your collection. :)
And again, awesomeness happens here.
kurama_tengu: Just got a surprise crit for Tetrobot & Co.: thanks GOG ^^.
toxicTom: Congrats! It's always a please to meet "New Users" who have been lurking here for years ;-)
Thanks mate, just never really had anything to say ^^.
ElTerprise: Should i get it for you?
Mister-Gosh: That's very nice, but I have yet to check why Paypal is acting against me, and so I need to check my bank account. I couldn't possibly ask someone to get it to realize I'm overly broke in the end.
But, as usual, that's so nice that I do not know how to express it.
Okay. But the offer still holds as long as AoW3 is on sale. :)
Wow that was weird. Was looking on my mobile a couple deals ago and age of wonders 3 deluxe had taken the place of desktop dungeons for a couple of refreshes. Now it's on sale in the same spot two deals later. Anyone else run into this bug of digital clairvoyance?
Magentia: Nice to see AoW III up again, but my poor wallet's curled up in the cat bed, sleeping off the beating he's taken.

It's good to see some of the newer games getting significant discounts. Hope everyone was able to find something fun, challenging or inspiring this go 'round.
The_Blog: How is it possible that AoW III is going relativly fast? I mean that game is the second most expensive in the sale iIrc.
Compared to what's left, it may be the most attractive game for the last of everyone's wallet.

The_Blog: How is it possible that AoW III is going relativly fast? I mean that game is the second most expensive in the sale iIrc.
Maybe because it's quite a good game and soon it will be better with a new expansion. AI is quite good and game is quite challenging. I wish the missions in single player were shorter and that there would have been more of them (or maps smaller with smaller amount of players).
Mister-Gosh: That's very nice, but I have yet to check why Paypal is acting against me, and so I need to check my bank account. I couldn't possibly ask someone to get it to realize I'm overly broke in the end.
But, as usual, that's so nice that I do not know how to express it.
ElTerprise: Okay. But the offer still holds as long as AoW3 is on sale. :)
Checking my online account right now, lol, brb
djdarko: I would be more inclined to grab the Age of Wonders III if it included the Golden Realms.

Damn my completionist OCD.
vanchann: Even it was included, it won't be a complete edition.
We are waiting for a new DLC and a new patch for the base game! :-)
Damn it again, I had the possibility of further DLC in the back of my mind too.
What kind of game is QUBE? GOG's extremely picky search function can't seem to find it.
Yeah well, the normal price is even more expensive I guess.
skellagrim: Wow that was weird. Was looking on my mobile a couple deals ago and age of wonders 3 deluxe had taken the place of desktop dungeons for a couple of refreshes. Now it's on sale in the same spot two deals later. Anyone else run into this bug of digital clairvoyance?
Glitchy McGOGlitchy happened. ;)