It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keystrokes: Well, I do have to admit that I've been looking for a 4X fix. I'm probably good with HOMM 3 Complete, but AOW 3 has piqued my interest. Is it worth the discounted price-tag?
In a single word, yes.

I've been playing the game since December. I love it. I think it's more balanced than the older parts of the series.
Frostyfirefly: Did Wasteland 2 appear in the last couple of hours?
Maxvorstadt: Wasteland 2? Well, I think it`s done and gone for this sale. But I might be wrong.
Arg, thanks; on my way to the trading thread, I'll keep my eyes open though.
and im still out of luck this sale
KunoNoOni: Sure, I'd like to see what its really all about. Thanks :)
zeneve: Just sent you a PM.
Well thank you again. Time to put on my hiking boots!
keystrokes: Well, I do have to admit that I've been looking for a 4X fix. I'm probably good with HOMM 3 Complete, but AOW 3 has piqued my interest. Is it worth the discounted price-tag?
It's outside of my price range sadly (especially after spending quite a bit on the Insomnia madness already ;-) ) but I'm sure it is worth the discounted price.

I'll most likely get it in one of the following sales this year.
Mister-Gosh: Gah! Paypal is acting up again, can't grab AoW3. Nor Teslagrad I suppose, for that matter.
I guess this means my sales end here... I'll check back later to see if paypal is more willing to be nice, and to say bye as well..
Should i get it for you?
Getcomposted: I have Part 1, but not Part 2. It was an impulse buy. ;)
Check your PM to complete your collection. :)
KunoNoOni: Do I need more sleep or is this circular logic

"Please note that Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition is already included in Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition preorder which you own."
Makes perfect sense to me. Just as it says "careful, peanuts in there" if you buy a pack of peanuts...
Nice to see AoW III up again, but my poor wallet's curled up in the cat bed, sleeping off the beating he's taken.

It's good to see some of the newer games getting significant discounts. Hope everyone was able to find something fun, challenging or inspiring this go 'round.
kurama_tengu: Just got a surprise crit for Tetrobot & Co.: thanks GOG ^^.
Congrats! It's always a please to meet "New Users" who have been lurking here for years ;-)
I have an extra GOG key for The Witcher 1. PM if you're interested.
Anyone happen to have a spare Kingpin or Sin Gold?
Well after having what some countries would classify as "sleep", I'm back.

I updated my Boring Stats of the Sale Page. And since it is finally up to date, I'm going to work on (trying) to make it a bit more easier to read.

Unfortunately I'm still missing data on some games near the beginning of the first round. Does anyone have any info on the start times/end time/duration for these games? I would be very grateful, since I haven't had much luck finding anything.

PixelJunk Shooter (don't have end time)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (don't have start time)
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest (don't have end time)
Labyrinth of Time, The (don't have start or end time)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (don't have start or end time)
Monster Bash (don't have start time)
Mister-Gosh: Gah! Paypal is acting up again, can't grab AoW3. Nor Teslagrad I suppose, for that matter.
I guess this means my sales end here... I'll check back later to see if paypal is more willing to be nice, and to say bye as well..
ElTerprise: Should i get it for you?
That's very nice, but I have yet to check why Paypal is acting against me, and so I need to check my bank account. I couldn't possibly ask someone to get it to realize I'm overly broke in the end.
But, as usual, that's so nice that I do not know how to express it.
djdarko: I would be more inclined to grab the Age of Wonders III if it included the Golden Realms.

Damn my completionist OCD.
There's another DLC coming - will be much bigger than Golden Realms... I bought Golden Realms (I have OCD too), but haven't played that.... AoW is a good game, however I didn't enjoy that much last mission in campaigns... (very very long).
Crewdroog: i cannot believe this thing is still going. hahaha, omg it's the sale that never ends...

oh and hello all! ;)
mcleodone: Welcome back crewdroog you just missed the 20k ;-)
holy jesus, we are past 20k posts, aren't we? Well done!

I wonder what the fall thread got to (not including the banter that's been going on since... stupid thread would give me a minor heart attack every time it would pop up)?