It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Frostyfirefly: Did Wasteland 2 appear in the last couple of hours?
Wasteland 2? Well, I think it`s done and gone for this sale. But I might be wrong.
infinitee8: Is Last Federation really turn based? The screenshots make it look like a click happy RTS or space shooter.
Geralt_of_Rivia: It's turn based similar to Frozen Synapse.

You give the orders what to do (set the course, use which weapon against which opponent, etc.) and then start the turn. Then your orders will be resolved in real time for about 5 seconds. Then time stops again and you can adapt your orders if you want depending on the outcome.
Thanks for the info Geralt. The video I saw was choppy and I couldn't really tell from that nor the screenies but the sidebar said turnbased so I confused. Haven't played Frozen Synapse either but your description told me what I needed to know.
Gah! Paypal is acting up again, can't grab AoW3. Nor Teslagrad I suppose, for that matter.
I guess this means my sales end here... I'll check back later to see if paypal is more willing to be nice, and to say bye as well..
Well, I do have to admit that I've been looking for a 4X fix. I'm probably good with HOMM 3 Complete, but AOW 3 has piqued my interest. Is it worth the discounted price-tag?
opeter2: An actual list from me and the last one for today, I'm going to sleep. Good night everyone! Have fun :)

Games left:
A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)

Movies left:
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)

Actual games in promo:
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
Age of Wonders III (-67%)
Good night opeter -vdream of unplayed games ;-)
Do I need more sleep or is this circular logic

"Please note that Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition is already included in Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition preorder which you own."
I would be more inclined to grab the Age of Wonders III if it included the Golden Realms.

Damn my completionist OCD.
stg83: Many thanks again ElTerprise for passing this one to me, much appreciated.

Also if anyone missed Red Faction II or has the first part and wishes to complete their collection then please reply to this post. I will give preference to folks that have been participating in this thread. :)
I have Part 1, but not Part 2. It was an impulse buy. ;)
zeneve: I have a spare Steam Key for Dear Esther from a Humble Bundle, if you want to try it.
KunoNoOni: Sure, I'd like to see what its really all about. Thanks :)
Just sent you a PM.
Getcomposted: Oh, dear. 300 copies of Age of Wonders 3?
I think that's going to take a while.
Has anyone actually gotten a crit on AoW3? I haven't played it but I love the series. Shadow magic was my favorite.
WildHobgoblin: That game had such a nice little controversy attached to it I decided I needed to play it immediately.
Overall it was just "meh", not awful, not breathtaking, just somewhere in between. It wasn't the "walking simulation" aspect that bothered me (since I knew that going in), but the story it's trying to tell simply isn't all that...
Yeah I agree, I don't really mind these type of games as long as the story is worthwhile which didn't appear to be the case with this game. It was more like a graphics engine showcase more then anything else and the developer should have been honest about that. :)
KunoNoOni: Do I need more sleep or is this circular logic

"Please note that Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition is already included in Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition preorder which you own."
Sound like your typical GOG bu^H^H feature.
keystrokes: Well, I do have to admit that I've been looking for a 4X fix. I'm probably good with HOMM 3 Complete, but AOW 3 has piqued my interest. Is it worth the discounted price-tag?
Well, have you played either of the first two games?
Just got a surprise crit for Tetrobot & Co.: thanks GOG ^^.
Yay, third crit! ^^
Attachments:
crit3.png (44 Kb)