It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The odds of you getting the game/ movie you're waiting for next are down to 1-in19 or just over 5%. Pretty good odds. :)
Say has anyone noticed the GOGCOM twitch.tv channel is not coming up?
ElTerprise: If anyone is interested, i have a copy of MIND - Path to Thalamusto give away.
May I please, would really like to try the game if no one else here has missed it. :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
Fresh Too deal: Age of Wonders 3 Delux Edition (-67%) [300]
MarkoH01: With the gift of MIND: Path to Thalamus the sale for me officially is over. I still will post here and there on the forum and maybe I will crit a game to gift it away but I will not buy anymore. Everything went much bigger than I've planned but it was great fun for me and that is the only important thing. So here is my summary of this sale (without upcoming crits=gifts of course):

Bought:
Pixeljunk Shooter
Among The Sleep
Unreal Gold
Astebreed
Broken Age
Lumino City
Teslagrad
Spycraft
Shadowgate
Monkey Island SE
Vangers
Farcry 2
Alan Wake: American Nightmare
MIND: Path to Thalamus
Raven - The Legacy of a master thief
Alan Wake
=>16 Games bought

Gifts received:
Gobliiins Pack (from the_Blog)
Neverending Nightmares (from LynetteC)
Jack Keane 2 (from foxworks)
Return to Mysterious Island (from Tekkaman-James)
Mousecraft (from the_Blog)
=>5 Games received as gifts - thanks agaim to the gifters you are awesome!

I'd also like to thank all those people who were keeping an eye on the games I was waiting for
but did miss it or were to late - especially Tarnicus and Mister-Gosh! But the whole
community is awesome as well (as it was said numerous times but true things cannot be said
enough).

Gifted to others:
Unreal Gold (Critical Hit)
Little Big Adventure (Critical Hit)
I have no mouth and I must scream
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition
Shadowgate: Special Edition
Vangers
Sam & Max hit the road
Clive Barker's Undying
Inquisitor
A Bird Story
MIND: Path To Thalamus
=>11 Games gifted

Have fun everybody and hopefully you won't miss the games you're waiting for.

Marko
LordBarker: Thanks for Mind by the way.
I hope Mind is good I eventually want to play it I am awaiting the Mac port that is planned to come out.
ElTerprise: If anyone is interested, i have a copy of MIND - Path to Thalamusto give away.

I also have some Humble-Bundle keys (Steam) left to give away.
Yes, I would love to try out MIND. It looks rather neat.
LinustheBold: It's really not much like anything - very unique. The setting is sci-fi, but the action is roguelike. Check your PM.
*smiles and throws code back into Linus' pot of goodies* ;p
KunoNoOni: Say has anyone noticed the GOGCOM twitch.tv channel is not coming up?
they went without sleep for so long they hallucinated a psychedelic, man-eating aardvark and fled the building.
there are now 18 games left
stg83: May I please, would really like to try the game if no one else here has missed it. :)
Check your PM.
Did Wasteland 2 appear in the last couple of hours?
Oh, dear. 300 copies of Age of Wonders 3?
I think that's going to take a while.

I also have some Humble-Bundle keys (Steam) left to give away.
jamahann: Yes, I would love to try out MIND. It looks rather neat.
Sorry already given away :(.
stg83: Just flashy graphics, you walk around listening to some one reading letters in a cool English accent for a while in different scenic locales. :)
KunoNoOni: And people find this fun? LOL. Wow I really am out of touch with the game industry. I give the developer props for innovation though.
I have a spare Steam Key for Dear Esther from a Humble Bundle, if you want to try it.
No crits the entire sale, not enough money for AoW 3, but I'm going for it.

Edit: Yep, still no crits, better put off my vacation to Vegas for another year.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by SortaSane