It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ah crabs i missed MIND. Hopefully it comes round again.

That will teach me for doing work
This is stupid.

I've been staring at this site for nearly 10 hours now.

Why can't I walk away?

How long until my mind breaks?

Cheers!
Cavalary: That was games number 60 and 61 overall.
jackster79: You mean it is 150 for each pool for 300 total?
No? But there are 2 games at once, right? So at the moment that message was written, those two were #60 and #61. Total, not for each pool. For each they were... 30 / 31, maybe?
Splatsch: AI War : great game :D
IAmSinistar: And a LOT of it. :)

Well, this is Page 100 for me, so I'm off for now. Thanks again to all the folks who are continuing the tracking, and I'll see you jim-jams on the flipside!
The giant metal murder head is going to sleep now...

I can now see the floating skull with a long stocking cap, slowly levitating to its bed.

(No, I'm not hallucinating, I haven't been up that long yet.)

Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)
Downloading my new games while I watch the ticker slowly move. The classics are clobbering the new games in terms of extras available. Alas. I could use some new desktop backgrounds.

P.S. Also wow, who knew Banished was only 89.4 MB?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Elinnea
jackster79: Sure that's right? That seems 60+61=121 and I read somewhere in the thread that the quantity up for grabs is 150... If that is the case, we should be close to the end of round 1 (or at least well before 18 hours).

Unless I am mistaken with something?
CarrionCrow: I'm figuring the number's between 151 and 159, which would explain their use of 150 plus games.

12 hours - 60 and 61.
24 hours - 121 and 122.
30 hours - 152 and 153.

Might be a bit longer, might be a bit shorter since I don't have exact numbers yet, and of course it could all go sideways with one overpriced item.
Okay so the flaw in my thinking is that each pool has 150 games (roughly), not that it is 150 games total?
CarrionCrow: I'm figuring the number's between 151 and 159, which would explain their use of 150 plus games.

12 hours - 60 and 61.
24 hours - 121 and 122.
30 hours - 152 and 153.

Might be a bit longer, might be a bit shorter since I don't have exact numbers yet, and of course it could all go sideways with one overpriced item.
jackster79: Okay so the flaw in my thinking is that each pool has 150 games (roughly), not that it is 150 games total?
Yeah, it's 150+ items in total. Maybe 152, 154, 156, 158, something they can split evenly if they're really committed to the double concept, but less than 160.

Additional - next up on the fresh side, A Story About My Uncle (but not the one involving Tijuana and a hilarious misadventure involving a donkey full of heroin and multiple machete decapitations...)

100 at 80% off.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Fantastic price on ASAMU!
high rated
genkicolleen: Fantastic price on ASAMU!
Totally. Finally bought.
Guys! I finally got a freebie!!! I broke my freebie cherry. AI At war a game on my wishlist too. So happy lol
A story about my uncle is a steal at that price. Go get it. (all platformer fans)
Man Talk about luck, I just got back from doing chores and AI wars was in it last 20 copies. Managed to snag one before it sold out.
Dalthnock: This is stupid.

I've been staring at this site for nearly 10 hours now.

Why can't I walk away?

How long until my mind breaks?

Cheers!
Welcome to the Insomnia sales, dude. XD
During the first one i basically slept a magnificent total of 6 hours in 3 days. And the second one had me going to the bathroom several times to buy games with my smartphone while at work.
Thanks GOG! I just got hooked up with A Story About my Uncle for free! First time I've won anything during a gog promotion!
Hell no, another movie!