It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: it's kind of like a star trek ish bridge/crew/ship system simulation + roguelike?
toxicTom: Described like that it actually sounds interesting. I'm usually not one for storyless rogue-like games in the tradition of "how far can you get". Even struggled with Diablo 1+2 (although they have story). But crew management sounds interesting.
Well, there is an end-point, but it involves a very, very, very difficult boss. Managing the crew is about repelling boarders and keeping the oxygen flowing, but crew that survive do level a bit. You have access to different species with different specialties and sometimes that can give you more options in the space map text incidents. Dealing with a fire on a space station is much easier when you have a crewman immune to fire, for example.
SortaSane: Well, there is an end-point, but it involves a very, very, very difficult boss. Managing the crew is about repelling boarders and keeping the oxygen flowing, but crew that survive do level a bit. You have access to different species with different specialties and sometimes that can give you more options in the space map text incidents. Dealing with a fire on a space station is much easier when you have a crewman immune to fire, for example.
Ah ok. I tought more in terms of psychological management (Zafehouse Diaries). Not my game then.
Damn. I was only two hours afk and missed Freedom Planet :(.
high rated
With the gift of MIND: Path to Thalamus the sale for me officially is over. I still will post here and there on the forum and maybe I will crit a game to gift it away but I will not buy anymore. Everything went much bigger than I've planned but it was great fun for me and that is the only important thing. So here is my summary of this sale (without upcoming crits=gifts of course):

Bought:
Pixeljunk Shooter
Among The Sleep
Unreal Gold
Astebreed
Broken Age
Lumino City
Teslagrad
Spycraft
Shadowgate
Monkey Island SE
Vangers
Farcry 2
Alan Wake: American Nightmare
MIND: Path to Thalamus
Raven - The Legacy of a master thief
Alan Wake
=>16 Games bought

Gifts received:
Gobliiins Pack (from the_Blog)
Neverending Nightmares (from LynetteC)
Jack Keane 2 (from foxworks)
Return to Mysterious Island (from Tekkaman-James)
Mousecraft (from the_Blog)
=>5 Games received as gifts - thanks agaim to the gifters you are awesome!

I'd also like to thank all those people who were keeping an eye on the games I was waiting for
but did miss it or were to late - especially Tarnicus and Mister-Gosh! But the whole
community is awesome as well (as it was said numerous times but true things cannot be said
enough).

Gifted to others:
Unreal Gold (Critical Hit)
Little Big Adventure (Critical Hit)
I have no mouth and I must scream
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition
Shadowgate: Special Edition
Vangers
Sam & Max hit the road
Clive Barker's Undying
Inquisitor
A Bird Story
MIND: Path To Thalamus
=>11 Games gifted

Have fun everybody and hopefully you won't miss the games you're waiting for.

Marko
Whole weekend is selling pace so slow. But while was driving home (less than ě hours), five games popped and gone as well. :)
BTW congrats all to 20k posts.
I really want to install and atelast try out every game I got in this promo (except for Wasteland 2, I am waiting till they port it to the new engine), but I should rather learn for the next exam and I still in a playthrough of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Prypjat that I definitly wanna finish first. :§
I'm not sure how much longer this sale is running for, but I haven't been able to follow it as closely as I would have liked -- I managed to snag Legend of Grimrock but I missed the sequel. Is it officially off of the table now?
SortaSane: Well, there is an end-point, but it involves a very, very, very difficult boss. Managing the crew is about repelling boarders and keeping the oxygen flowing, but crew that survive do level a bit. You have access to different species with different specialties and sometimes that can give you more options in the space map text incidents. Dealing with a fire on a space station is much easier when you have a crewman immune to fire, for example.
toxicTom: Ah ok. I tought more in terms of psychological management (Zafehouse Diaries). Not my game then.
If you are into that sort of thing you might like This War of Mine.
keystrokes: I'm not sure how much longer this sale is running for, but I haven't been able to follow it as closely as I would have liked -- I managed to snag Legend of Grimrock but I missed the sequel. Is it officially off of the table now?
Yep, definitely gone. Same situation for me.
keystrokes: I'm not sure how much longer this sale is running for, but I haven't been able to follow it as closely as I would have liked -- I managed to snag Legend of Grimrock but I missed the sequel. Is it officially off of the table now?
I would say half a day maximum if it keeps that pace and doesn't start MINDING again...
And yes LoG 2 is already through.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
huN73R: Thanks, got to go to sleep now. Hope Neverending Nightmares shows up and stays for the next 8 hours along with a movie or something. lol
stg83: Sleep well, hopefully you'll also be here when Neverending Nightmares and The Frame will take this thread to almost 30K posts. ;)
I watched MemoriesIn8Bit play Neverending Nightmares and I have to say I wasn't impressed by it at all. There wasn't enough substance in it for me unless walking simulators is a new genre that I wasn't aware of.
Yes.
I guess my luck hadn't completely dried out yet as I managed to get another crit hit, though I would have preferred it on a game that I really wanted to have a hit on but nonetheless my thanks to GOG RNG Freebie Algo for thinking of me. ;)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
i cannot believe this thing is still going. hahaha, omg it's the sale that never ends...

oh and hello all! ;)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Crewdroog
MarkoH01: With the gift of MIND: Path to Thalamus the sale for me officially is over. I still will post here and there on the forum and maybe I will crit a game to gift it away but I will not buy anymore. Everything went much bigger than I've planned but it was great fun for me and that is the only important thing. So here is my summary of this sale (without upcoming crits=gifts of course):

Bought:
Pixeljunk Shooter
Among The Sleep
Unreal Gold
Astebreed
Broken Age
Lumino City
Teslagrad
Spycraft
Shadowgate
Monkey Island SE
Vangers
Farcry 2
Alan Wake: American Nightmare
MIND: Path to Thalamus
Raven - The Legacy of a master thief
Alan Wake
=>16 Games bought

Gifts received:
Gobliiins Pack (from the_Blog)
Neverending Nightmares (from LynetteC)
Jack Keane 2 (from foxworks)
Return to Mysterious Island (from Tekkaman-James)
Mousecraft (from the_Blog)
=>5 Games received as gifts - thanks agaim to the gifters you are awesome!

I'd also like to thank all those people who were keeping an eye on the games I was waiting for
but did miss it or were to late - especially Tarnicus and Mister-Gosh! But the whole
community is awesome as well (as it was said numerous times but true things cannot be said
enough).

Gifted to others:
Unreal Gold (Critical Hit)
Little Big Adventure (Critical Hit)
I have no mouth and I must scream
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition
Shadowgate: Special Edition
Vangers
Sam & Max hit the road
Clive Barker's Undying
Inquisitor
A Bird Story
MIND: Path To Thalamus
=>11 Games gifted

Have fun everybody and hopefully you won't miss the games you're waiting for.

Marko
Thanks for Mind by the way.