It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

osavethechildren: I saw it listed on the birdiesoft.dk scripted list. It was on for 40 seconds or was that a bug?
2nd time that happens with it actually, first was before the seasoned ended, when it and I believe Doorkickers briefly appeared in that line, probably when they made the split of the fresh ones. Now it may be that they moved it back to the 2nd "line" for some reason.
genkicolleen: Where did you hear that Witcher 3 was going to be part of the promo? O_o
huN73R: One of the blues made a joke about it here
Someone asked a mod that promo said upto 90% discounts even though the max was 85% and then that happened. :)
Oh, they wouldn't do that... Or would they?
genkicolleen: Where did you hear that Witcher 3 was going to be part of the promo? O_o
Getcomposted: My dreams?
Well that seems legit, its confirmed then. ;)

WildHobgoblin: Oh, they wouldn't do that... Or would they?
Nuh they totally wouldn't, or at least there won't be any competition for me to handle when they do.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by huN73R
huN73R: 20k
You got it :)
Getcomposted: My dreams?
stg83: Well that seems legit, its confirmed then. ;)
That would be too good to be true!
nice timing haha
+4!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Getcomposted
Haha...can't believe you got both 10k and 20k, nicely done. :)
Is Last Federation really turn based? The screenshots make it look like a click happy RTS or space shooter.
Getcomposted: 9. FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
10. Last Federation, The (-75%)
These are running now!

WildHobgoblin: Oh, they wouldn't do that... Or would they?
huN73R: Nuh they totally wouldn't, or at least there won't be any competition for me to handle when they do.
No, P2K bug? Strange!
JDelekto: Quick, light a lamp or you'll be eaten by a Grue!
LinustheBold: I am in a maze of twisty passages that all look the same.
Graph paper worked quite well, but you had to take care of up and down, so doing a tri-fold would help with that. You also had to be careful of rooms that led to themselves (usually mazes or seemingly open areas did).
stg83: I will eventually but I am still hoping that GOG is going to do something about improving the forums themselves instead of relying on their customers to do the work for fixing all the issues with their wonderful scripts. :)
My understanding is at the moment they's like people to move onto Galaxy, so adding features that could be put on it to forums wouldn't be in their best interest. I doubt they'll do it.
If features like the possibility to share your collection and wishlist are limited to Galaxy, it will be a good incentive for people to download and use the client.
Imagine an app for these insomnia sales. When whatever game you want appears, the phone rings. Even silent autobuy options would be good.