It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Page 1000... yay! With the default 20 posts per page.
ariaspi: Page 1000... yay! With the default 20 posts per page.
Approaching post 20k.
PalioDeMonte: Btw, hoped on a crit on consortium, because it looks interesting but missed it completely. Anybody played it and can tell me if it's good? (Disclaimer: No codes please, wouldn't have paid for it).
I answered to a similar question before. Look here.
PalioDeMonte: So, things decided to speed up while I only can look by and then - but I got my Terraria right in the last moment. I just hope that Rayman will Keane long enough - I'm quite shure it will pop up when I'm in bed.

Btw, hoped on a crit on consortium, because it looks interesting but missed it completely. Anybody played it and can tell me if it's good? (Disclaimer: No codes please, wouldn't have paid for it).
Thats what MarkoH01 have to say about: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post19701
Didnt heard much about the game

ninjad by vanchann
Post edited March 08, 2015 by mcleodone
WildHobgoblin: And, while nobody is watching,
Desktop Dungeons silently leaves the stage...
ALH: Short Age of Wonders 3 intermezzo again!:D
I saw it listed on the birdiesoft.dk scripted list. It was on for 40 seconds or was that a bug?
edit: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD&reverse
Post edited March 08, 2015 by osavethechildren
osavethechildren: I saw it listed on the birdiesoft.dk scripted list. It was on for 40 seconds or was that a bug?
*Goes to search if Witcher 3 made an appearance as promised at 90% discount*
Post edited March 08, 2015 by huN73R
Thx to both of you!
huN73R: *Goes to search if Witcher 3 made an appearance as promised*
Where did you hear that Witcher 3 was going to be part of the promo? O_o
osavethechildren: I saw it listed on the birdiesoft.dk scripted list. It was on for 40 seconds or was that a bug?
A bug. Maybe it will actually be next. We'll find out in a few minutes...
Well now that I missed my last game, I am done for today. I need to go be productive and get some work done. See you guys tomorrow!

And for those still waiting for games, may the odds be ever in your favor.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
genkicolleen: Where did you hear that Witcher 3 was going to be part of the promo? O_o
My dreams?
genkicolleen: Where did you hear that Witcher 3 was going to be part of the promo? O_o
One of the blues made a joke about it here
Someone asked a mod that promo said upto 90% discounts even though the max was 85% and then that happened. :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by huN73R
ALH: Short Age of Wonders 3 intermezzo again!:D
The forum consensus as I understood is - yes, it was a bug, and the game should be up again.
huN73R: One of the blues joked about it here
Oh, you were talking about that! I'd seen it, just thought you might've heard something I hadn't :p
Last Federation is up 150 copies