It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cannot believe I missed Freedom Planet by 30 mins, I was waiting for that since Friday.
Wow, the Tesa Effect is really glued to the main page.
opticq: Cannot believe I missed Freedom Planet by 30 mins, I was waiting for that since Friday.
Damn I thought about picking a copy up in case someone missed it.
Soudl have done it :S
And copying and pasting from Grargar's post, here's a visible list of the games to come.

Fresh (Final Cycle)

1. A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
2. Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
3. Anomaly 2 (-75%)
4. Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
5. Banner Saga, The (-60%)
6. Blocks That Matter (-70%)
7. Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
8. Lumino City (-50%)
9. Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
10. PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
11. PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
12. Rayman Origins (-75%)
13. Signal Ops (-85%)
14. Smugglers V (-80%)
15. Teslagrad (-75%)
16. The Frame {movie} (-50%)
17. The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Getcomposted
So, anyone else thinking the mighty Jack might make a guest appearance at the end of the sale?
opticq: Cannot believe I missed Freedom Planet by 30 mins, I was waiting for that since Friday.
The_Blog: Damn I thought about picking a copy up in case someone missed it.
Soudl have done it :S
It's alright, I'll just pick it up next sale
LordBarker: It looks like a pretty cool puzzle game.
MarkoH01: PM is on its way.
How long did that game stall for?
ericmachado70: How long did that game stall for?
8+ hours.
Don't have the exact numbers, but it was 8 hours and a bit, a new record, it appears.
Mind? 8h2m.
WildHobgoblin: Don't have the exact numbers, but it was 8 hours and a bit, a new record, it appears.
Geez, I was here around 11 or 12 last night, I dont know how you guys do it.....
So, things decided to speed up while I only can look by and then - but I got my Terraria right in the last moment. I just hope that Rayman will Keane long enough - I'm quite shure it will pop up when I'm in bed.

Btw, hoped on a crit on consortium, because it looks interesting but missed it completely. Anybody played it and can tell me if it's good? (Disclaimer: No codes please, wouldn't have paid for it).
CarrionCrow: If what I keep hearing is right, and GOG's actually going to open a branch office in the U.S.?
They should be able to get an enormously higher amount of people to fill out and expand, so they can push harder to things that they want/need to do.
I think they have already opened a branch office in the US and hired personnel but most of the attention is focused on the Galaxy Client which is the next big thing for GOG right now. But I agree that they do need more people so they can put some of them to work on fixing the forum and various issues like constant spam attacks.
Shendue: You can just install Barefoot Essentials for that.
I will eventually but I am still hoping that GOG is going to do something about improving the forums themselves instead of relying on their customers to do the work for fixing all the issues with their wonderful scripts. :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
The_Blog: GZ
huN73R: It's swing and miss for me, congratulations!
CarrionCrow: Very nice, congratulations. =) Fun game, which always helps.
Thanks a bunch, pals :)
WildHobgoblin: Don't have the exact numbers, but it was 8 hours and a bit, a new record, it appears.
ericmachado70: Geez, I was here around 11 or 12 last night, I dont know how you guys do it.....
Oh, I went to sleep a couple of hours in between.
The going was ever so slow, think I missed one game in total. But there's people keeping stats and everything :)