It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone have a link handy to the list of games still coming?
ericmachado70: Is there another round? I missed out on AI War Collection, if not, oh well theres next year=(
Gone with the wind, my friend...
Woohoo, critical hit for Tesla Effect. Thanks a lot GOG!! :)
martigasin: maybe i´m seeing things but freedom planet and desktop dungeons they were $ 4,89 and i got the swing and miss glitch, not that it matters since you can buy them at 4.89 anyway, maybe is a conspiracy.
It's always been like that.
Swing and miss (glitch): normal discounted price, if still available.
Swing and miss (when you were really too late): normal store price.
LinustheBold: I had help with the Babelfish, but I never could get the damn door on the Heart of Gold to open for me. It insisted that it would only open for intelligent life forms.
LOL
CarrionCrow: Absolutely. That thread will remain alive unless GOG shuts it down due to it being so large it starts breaking the forum, or the forum itself has a total meltdown.
stg83: I think that would be a good thing because then GOG would seriously consider fixing and overhauling the forum with features that are actually useful. ;)
I seriously think that their physical location has been hindering their ability to get additional personnel.

If what I keep hearing is right, and GOG's actually going to open a branch office in the U.S.?
They should be able to get an enormously higher amount of people to fill out and expand, so they can push harder on things that they want/need to do.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
jamahann: Does anyone have a link handy to the list of games still coming?
Sure
ALH: Not in this sale.
ericmachado70: Yes it is, I bought already.
I meant it won't be showing up in this sale anymore.
jamahann: Does anyone have a link handy to the list of games still coming?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563

[Edit: ninja'ed]
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Getcomposted
ericmachado70: Is there another round? I missed out on AI War Collection, if not, oh well theres next year=(
WildHobgoblin: Gone with the wind, my friend...
Arrgh, Alright thanks.

So far I got:
Half Way
Dead State
Wasteland 2
goglin: Woohoo, critical hit for Tesla Effect. Thanks a lot GOG!! :)
Congrats!
Anyway, if anybody has a code for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, of gets one for Age of Wonder III, i will happily take it, providing some goodies in return, if you wish.
ericmachado70: Yes it is, I bought already.
ALH: I meant it won't be showing up in this sale anymore.
Oh, unlucky me, missed it 3 times :-/ . Thanks for the info.
stg83: I think that would be a good thing because then GOG would seriously consider fixing and overhauling the forum with features that are actually useful. ;)
You can just install Barefoot Essentials for that.
MarkoH01: I asked before but did not receive the answer I was looking for:
Is anybody here who REALLY wanted "MIND: Path To Thalamus" aka the new king of Insomnia?
LordBarker: It looks like a pretty cool puzzle game.
PM is on its way.