It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Absolutely. That thread will remain alive unless GOG shuts it down due to it being so large it starts breaking the forum, or the forum itself has a total meltdown.
I think that would be a good thing because then GOG would seriously consider fixing and overhauling the forum with features that are actually useful. ;)
Cavalary: Akalabeth, Dec 24.
Ah you ninja'd me! :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Sachys
The_Blog: Another question about something that I never reallly got. What is the exact issue with regional pricing on gog.com.
I get that it is very annoying when you have to pay more just because you live in a certain region. But on gog.com you get the money back as store-credit, right? So I don't see the huge issue people have with regional pricing here on gog. Would love to hear a response since this has been in my mind for a few months now =)
MarkoH01: Easy. You DON'T get the money back you get a store credit which can be used at a later time but only for games or movies also. [...]
FTFY ; )
Getcomposted: I'm having to proof read all my posts two or three times to get out the typos and mistakes.
Especially the sentences where I change my subject in the middle because I think I've already written the first sentence. O_o
Considering it's your mother language we are talking about, that makes me feel less guilty. XD
maybe i´m seeing things but freedom planet and desktop dungeons they were $ 4,89 and i got the swing and miss glitch, not that it matters since you can buy them at 4.89 anyway, maybe is a conspiracy.
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, there were two more that were explicitly spelled out. Free Extras and Free Games.

Now let me ask you: When was the last time they added a game to the freebies? There are still many games that have become Freeware or Public Domain that GOG could get for their customers. I understand that freebies can't be their primary focus, after all they have to make money. But they are doing so little in that department that it can be considered dropped.
Hah, I got one right, so I win at Gog - trivial pursuit :)
Well, Akalabeth was made available fairly recently, but I get what you mean.

Edit: ninja'd
Post edited March 08, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
martigasin: maybe i´m seeing things but freedom planet and desktop dungeons they were $ 4,89 and i got the swing and miss glitch, not that it matters since you can buy them at 4.89 anyway, maybe is a conspiracy.
Its a glitch, refresh the page and then you will see the normal view. Those all happen to be regionally priced games that get that error it seems.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
The_Blog: Longest Sale Thread EVER :3
vanchann: So you weren't here during the first insomnia.
As you can see this old epic thread is still active too. :-)

Edit: I can see you have posted there! :-)
Damn I only looked at the last sale thread and I figured the first one would be even shorter. Well...

Sale Thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
Hey is there a chance that the Wasteland 2 will show up again?
Shendue: Considering it's your mother language we are talking about, that makes me feel less guilty. XD
Caffeine - Mother's milk!
At least until I try to bounce off the roof...
MichiGen: Hey is there a chance that the Wasteland 2 will show up again?
Not in this sale.
martigasin: maybe i´m seeing things but freedom planet and desktop dungeons they were $ 4,89 and i got the swing and miss glitch, not that it matters since you can buy them at 4.89 anyway, maybe is a conspiracy.
Loominarty confirmed.
Attachments:
CalicoPup: Leather Goddesses of Phobos and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy were the two I remember the most, but I think that holds true for most people that remember the early IF offerings.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Hitchhiker's Guide was awesome. Getting that damned Babelfish almost drove me crazy.
I had help with the Babelfish, but I never could get the damn door on the Heart of Gold to open for me. It insisted that it would only open for intelligent life forms.
MichiGen: Hey is there a chance that the Wasteland 2 will show up again?
ALH: Not in this sale.
Yes it is, I bought already.
Whoops...

Kinda thought Banished was coming again. :-/

Oh well...