It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I asked before but did not receive the answer I was looking for:
Is anybody here who REALLY wanted "MIND: Path To Thalamus" aka the new king of Insomnia?
If it is anything like Stanleys Parable and Antichamber then I would enjoy playing it
WildHobgoblin: And, while nobody is watching,
Desktop Dungeons silently leaves the stage...

Edit: Hah, sorry, I swear I saw AoW III there for a second...
You're not the only one. Too much coffee, not enough sleep all around.
The_Blog: Never heard of that before...
Btw. we are about to hit 1000! Pages :D
Longest Sale Thread EVER :3
xenocidic: Increase your post-per-page, we're really only almost at 400 ;p
Doesn't change the fact that we are farther than the previous sale threads. The last Insomnia Sale was only at about 750 pages. ^^ Btw. how dod you do it? is that a Barefoot Essentials thing?
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
WildHobgoblin: And, while nobody is watching,
Desktop Dungeons silently leaves the stage...

Edit: Hah, sorry, I swear I saw AoW III there for a second...
So did I! But now there's over a hundred DD still to go...
ALH: Short Age of Wonders 3 intermezzo again!:D
That was a weird one...
??????
I just looked at the fromt page and for a very short time I saw AoW were Desktop Dungeons were. Was this game (I don't need it) already there or was it a glitch and it will come after the actual games?
Age of Wonders 3, has it come up for the final time?
It's all about concentrating, focus and summoning....
WOOOHOOO! My first crit! :D
Attachments:
Geralt_of_Rivia: Actually, they had four principles. But they also dropped the other two silently before.
Cavalary: You mean at least 3 years old and at most $9.99? Yeah, that was rather when it all started, but those weren't actually spelled out. What they always said was DRM-free, flat price and customer love, but that last one is hardly specific, so leaves 2.
No, there were two more that were explicitly spelled out. Free Extras and Free Games.

Now let me ask you: When was the last time they added a game to the freebies? There are still many games that have become Freeware or Public Domain that GOG could get for their customers. I understand that freebies can't be their primary focus, after all they have to make money. But they are doing so little in that department that it can be considered dropped.

And for many new games you either get no extras at all or have to pay extra for them.
WildHobgoblin: Edit: Hah, sorry, I swear I saw AoW III there for a second...
It was, swing & miss message after clicking it, back to front page and it's desktop dungeons.

Does it mean AoW3 is next?
I missed Freedom Planet?! :(
gamefood: It's all about concentrating, focus and summoning....
GZ
MarkoH01: I asked before but did not receive the answer I was looking for:
Is anybody here who REALLY wanted "MIND: Path To Thalamus" aka the new king of Insomnia?
Ominousrobot: I was enquiring what it was like last night when it took the king of Keane crown but no-one gave me an answer, would you recommend the game? Is it engaging or another dear esther walking simulator?
It's been officially endorsed by IamSinistar, that's good enough for me ;)
MarkoH01: ??????
I just looked at the fromt page and for a very short time I saw AoW were Desktop Dungeons were. Was this game (I don't need it) already there or was it a glitch and it will come after the actual games?
I assume the latter.
gamefood: It's all about concentrating, focus and summoning....
It's swing and miss for me, congratulations!