It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Only 23 games left to the sale...
Nobody has a Ethan Carter code? Eh...i would buy it, but i don't want to support regional pricing.
Whatever, i'll give you Astebreed anyway.
Does anybody want Astebreed? I got a crit but already bought the game.
Yargh, all you "swing and a miss" errors, playing games with my emotions. >.<

Next up:
Desktop Dungeons, $4.89 [300]
JDelekto: I don't mind the reply at all. I grew up with not only with Magnavox Oddyssey, but also with Interactive Fiction on the PC before graphics were king. I really loved the Infocom games and I was surprised to find out a couple years ago that there is still a fan hosted Interactive Fiction competition.

Good stuff.
CalicoPup: Leather Goddesses of Phobos and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy were the two I remember the most, but I think that holds true for most people that remember the early IF offerings.
Well, the Grue came from the original "Zork", but their other early games like Suspended, Planetfall, Witness, A Mind Forever Voyaging, etc, etc. were very fun to play, even with more than one person (you all had to be literate and in the same room reading the monitor).
CalicoPup: Seems like a lot of the crowd around here is old enough or savvy enough to get both Grue and Usenet jokes.

Now if I start busting out the Grep Kibo references, I'll lose most of the people here.
JDelekto: Does it have anything to do with Lego Robots?
No. Kibo was a guy on Usenet that, no matter where he was mentioned, no matter when you mentioned him, he's show up in a thread very quickly. Rumors went around about him being some sort of Usenet Diety. It was a branch of Discordianism like the Church of the Subgenius. The modern equivalent would be the Invisible Pink Unicorn or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

R'amen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibology
Shendue: Nobody has a Ethan Carter code? Eh...i would buy it, but i don't want to support regional pricing.
I would really like it if your willing.
CarrionCrow: Thalakeanamus. =)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Gesundheit!
That just sounds like Magicka usual vocabulary to me :D
Desktop Dungeons.

I found it quite a challenge to "get" it. Not much in the line of instructions. Best to work through the tutorials, interspersed with attempts at beating the level.
expopower: Yargh, all you "swing and a miss" errors, playing games with my emotions. >.<

Next up:
Desktop Dungeons, $4.89 [300]
I was just about to ask if anyone else had their hopes raised upon seeing that little box, only to have them dashed again when you read "Swing and a miss"!
CalicoPup: Leather Goddesses of Phobos and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy were the two I remember the most, but I think that holds true for most people that remember the early IF offerings.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Hitchhiker's Guide was awesome. Getting that damned Babelfish almost drove me crazy.
Hah! I forgot how hard that was to figure out at first! I think I was, like, 10 when I played it.
Well, I gifted out my one copy of a game that I didn't want to necessarily donate to a giveaway. So I'm just marking time now. How many games are left?
Shendue: Nobody has a Ethan Carter code? Eh...i would buy it, but i don't want to support regional pricing.
Already bought it 3 times ^^
But it is a cool game. Actually the number of good games this promo. Especially in the fresh section is quite high.

Another question about something that I never reallly got. What is the exact issue with regional pricing on gog.com.
I get that it is very annoying when you have to pay more just because you live in a certain region. But on gog.com you get the money back as store-credit, right? So I don't see the huge issue people have with regional pricing here on gog. Would love to hear a response since this has been in my mind for a few months now =)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
JDelekto: Well, the Grue came from the original "Zork", but their other early games like Suspended, Planetfall, Witness, A Mind Forever Voyaging, etc, etc. were very fun to play, even with more than one person (you all had to be literate and in the same room reading the monitor).
I do remember Zork. In fact, I've got the Zork games from here. I also remember Planetfall, but mostly from my time playing Space Quest. I started on the first gen of Sierra Quest games and worked backwards from there in the late 80s.
paladin181: Well, I gifted out my one copy of a game that I didn't want to necessarily donate to a giveaway. So I'm just marking time now. How many games are left?
I think there is only about two dozen or so games left.
high rated
Impaler26: Sure, i'd like to try it.
ajensen: Impaler26, your user name frightens me but I did offer the game to anyone, so I'll shoot you a PM.
No need to be afraid of my user name! :D

Thank you very much for your generous gift! I shalt drop a game from the Insomnia Promo here in return:

Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut (GOG) for the first reply.