It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: 12 hours in, and we're on items 60 and 61...

Another 18 hours roughly at this pace until round one is over.
Sure that's right? That seems 60+61=121 and I read somewhere in the thread that the quantity up for grabs is 150... If that is the case, we should be close to the end of round 1 (or at least well before 18 hours).

Unless I am mistaken with something?
Lots of space-themed games today.
Next up -

Fresh - AI War Collection - 150 at 80% off
Shendue: It better be. I just mistakenly bought it by using my store credit (i have some due to withdrawing from a purchase i made last week) because i thought it was a freebie. :P
Sounds interesting enough not to ask my money back this time, tho, i think. The fact it was basically a random purchase just adds to the fun factor, actually.
Ha ha! As the immortal Bob Ross said, we don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents. :)

I hope you enjoy it too. It really is a special treat of a game.
Dalthnock: Next up - DAIKATANA!

Cheers!
CarrionCrow: Already own it. =)
Me too... but I can explain. It was during that big sale with all those games & I didn't notice* & there was Tomb Raider there, but I don't play Tomb Raider, why did I get all those games, dear lord, I'm so STUPID!

Cheers!

*I may have noticed.
CarrionCrow: Already own it. =)
trentonlf: Haotful boyfriend would do it for you wouldn't it ;)
Already own that piece of shit as well.

jackster79: Sure that's right? That seems 60+61=121 and I read somewhere in the thread that the quantity up for grabs is 150... If that is the case, we should be close to the end of round 1 (or at least well before 18 hours).

That was games number 60 and 61 overall.
AI War : great game :D
jackster79: Wait... what was that BlackThorny? Did you just ask for the data from all sales from Insomnia 1 and Insomnia 2?

pppfffttttssshhhbbbtttttt

madth3 -- good luck putting that together!
BlackThorny: Actually the data from Insomnia 1 & 2 was already there (At least the data from 2 and the winter sale, I'll need to check if Insomnia I is present)
It is, buried somewhere in that monstrosity we call the Insomnia thread...
AI War! That's on my whislist! Gotta buy it at this price.
CarrionCrow: Already own that piece of shit as well.
Piece of pigeon crap you mean. :P
deleted

jackster79: Sure that's right? That seems 60+61=121 and I read somewhere in the thread that the quantity up for grabs is 150... If that is the case, we should be close to the end of round 1 (or at least well before 18 hours).

I'm figuring the number's between 151 and 159, which would explain their use of 150 plus games.

12 hours - 60 and 61.
24 hours - 121 and 122.
30 hours - 152 and 153.

Might be a bit longer, might be a bit shorter since I don't have exact numbers yet, and of course it could all go sideways with one overpriced item.
Splatsch: AI War : great game :D
And a LOT of it. :)

Well, this is Page 100 for me, so I'm off for now. Thanks again to all the folks who are continuing the tracking, and I'll see you jim-jams on the flipside!

Cavalary: That was games number 60 and 61 overall.
You mean it is 150 for each pool for 300 total?