It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CalicoPup: That's a heckuva name you've got there!
Oh, it means nothing special. No reference to business magnates. ;-)
197 posts until we hit 20K posts!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by KunoNoOni
ajensen: Impaler26, your user name frightens me but I did offer the game to anyone, so I'll shoot you a PM.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Impaler is a cool guy who is quite active on the forum and also generous. I've seen him hold several giveaways already.
I'm sure he is! I was just joking around. My humour sometimes doesn't come across right in person, never mind words on a screen! :) But I'm pleased to share with anyone in this awesome community.
CalicoPup: I'll have you know that I've been the Grue User for several years now.
<----
toxicTom: I've been the Grue for several centuries. Do I know you?
Probably not. I'm not really that active on the GrUesnet.
WildHobgoblin: Ah, the game card tells me the original edition of Trine 1 is included with the enchanted ed. if you buy on Gog. Nice!
Oh yeah, both editions are included in the game. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my reply. :)
Does anybody have a code for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter? I can trade some codes for it.
KunoNoOni: 197 posts until we hit 20K posts!
Give it an hour.

Maybe.
trentonlf: I am about to retire for the day, have to catch up on some game time and a couple of movies before the weekend is over. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the positive people who have graced this forum. GOG is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.

I don't always post much, prefer to read what others say, and laugh or cry right along with them. I treat GOG as an extended part of the family and I really do care and hope that everyone finds happiness. I am always open to talk to if anyone just needs to vent or just to talk.

Remember life is short, love the ones close to you, treat others as you want to be treated, and smile :-)

I hope everyone is able to get the games they wanted, I've tried to help where I could. I've gifted 23 games and have 22 more to give still. So look for me later to host some giveaways, or just randomly drop a code in your PM box.

LIST OF GAMES GIVEN:
AI WAR COLLECTION
DOOR KICKERS
SHADOWGATE: SPECIAL EDITION X2
PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS
DEAD STATE
STAR WARS™: TIE FIGHTER SPECIAL EDITION X2
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
WASTELAND 2 DIGITAL CLASSIC EDITION
LUMINO CITY
VANGERS
STAR WARS™: X-WING SPECIAL EDITION X2
HITMAN 3: CONTRACTS
BANISHED X2
SUDEKI
SHADOWRUN RETURNS
BATTLE WORLDS: KRONOS X2
MEDAL OF HONOR: ALLIED ASSAULT WAR CHEST
DESKTOP DUNGEONS

Games I still have to give are secret for now ;-)
CarrionCrow: You, sir, kick all kinds of ass. Not immensely eloquent commentary, I know, but it's what comes to mind reading your words.

Your legendary status when it comes to blindside/ninja gifting is just a bonus beyond that.
Definitely seconded. trentonlf is one of the most amazing people around here.
But actually, so are you too.
ajensen: Sorry infinitee8, you were just beaten to the punch by impaler26!
infinitee8: Yep, saw that. Your post was up for 3 minutes without a response. I shouldn't have taken that time to make sure and then we both asked for it at the same time too lol. Gave you a major +1 for it.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
CalicoPup: I'll have you know that I've been the Grue User for several years now.
<----
BTW, did you (or do you still play any Interactive Fiction)?
Gossenkind91: YAAAAAY finally, i got you now terraria!
Say goodbye to your free time. ;D
CalicoPup: Probably not. I'm not really that active on the GrUesnet.
LOL. I see what you did there. And I like it!
JDelekto: Quest for Infamy GIVEAWAY!

If you don't already have Quest for Infamy, if you missed its sale recently during the insomnia sale, if you want to play this game, I have a gift for you.

Just send me a PM, the first person will get the code. :) After that, I'm out for the evening.

Cheers!
And +1 to you! It will make a nice gift that will hopefully find a deserving new owner :)
Wish you a nice evening.
JDelekto: Quest for Infamy GIVEAWAY!

If you don't already have Quest for Infamy, if you missed its sale recently during the insomnia sale, if you want to play this game, I have a gift for you.

Just send me a PM, the first person will get the code. :) After that, I'm out for the evening.

Cheers!
The winner was Cavalary, thank you all!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by JDelekto
JDelekto: BTW, did you (or do you still play any Interactive Fiction)?
I played some not too long ago, couple years back, but I pointed an author friend to the IF community as a place to get his creative on.

I know you weren't asking me, but I figured I'd answer anyway.