It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HunchBluntley: I don't understand why no one is using "Thalamusing" ("Thalamussing"?) instead of "MINDing"! It would be so much catchier....
jackster79: Hmmm...

That got me thinking: How about "Thalamuskeaning" or "Thalamuskeane"?

Plenty of good candidates...
Hmmm....
RupertMurdock: I've followed this discussion for quite some time and was very impressed to read that some members on this board gave away some freebies for free.

So I thought I will give away my second freebies to someone who would like to try out Freedom Planet.
I hate platformers...

I don't want to get anything in return.

p.s. first post :-D
mrcrispy83: I like platformers and wouldn't mind trying it sometime. Thanks for the offer.
Pm sent...
Hope you like it :-D
ajensen: Hello hello,

Just received a critical on Xenonauts, which of course I bought earlier in the sale (should have waited!). Anyone wanting this one and missed the deal? It's up for grabs!
infinitee8: Yes please!
Sorry infinitee8, you were just beaten to the punch by impaler26!
RupertMurdock: I've followed this discussion for quite some time and was very impressed to read that some members on this board gave away some freebies for free.

So I thought I will give away my second freebies to someone who would like to try out Freedom Planet.
I hate platformers...

I don't want to get anything in return.

p.s. first post :-D
That's a heckuva name you've got there!
toxicTom: Looking on the screenshots I was uncertain my machine could handle it. I can barely manage Witcher 2 (but at high detail). What about the first game? Resource hog also?
stg83: The first game has two Editions: Original and Enchanted. The Original one would run fine even on older configurations with medium settings I presume the Enchanted version and Trine 2 would be taxing if max graphics settings are used on moderate PC setups.
Ah, the game card tells me the original edition of Trine 1 is included with the enchanted ed. if you buy on Gog. Nice!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
CalicoPup: I'll have you know that I've been the Grue User for several years now.
<----
I've been the Grue for several centuries. Do I know you?
Impaler26: Sure, i'd like to try it.
ajensen: Impaler26, your user name frightens me but I did offer the game to anyone, so I'll shoot you a PM.
Impaler is a cool guy who is quite active on the forum and also generous. I've seen him hold several giveaways already.
high rated
Quest for Infamy GIVEAWAY!

If you don't already have Quest for Infamy, if you missed its sale recently during the insomnia sale, if you want to play this game, I have a gift for you.

Just send me a PM, the first person will get the code. :) After that, I'm out for the evening.

Cheers!
Say did anyone get a crit on Great Battles Collector's Edition? I missed it all 3 times it was on sale :(
Just got another crit, on Astebreed this time.
*grrrrrrr at Internet Connection being on the fritz!*

And glad to hear I didn't fall in love with a movie regarded as universally terrible - sounds like it actually really is a winner across the board!
trentonlf: I am about to retire for the day, have to catch up on some game time and a couple of movies before the weekend is over. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the positive people who have graced this forum. GOG is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.

I don't always post much, prefer to read what others say, and laugh or cry right along with them. I treat GOG as an extended part of the family and I really do care and hope that everyone finds happiness. I am always open to talk to if anyone just needs to vent or just to talk.

Remember life is short, love the ones close to you, treat others as you want to be treated, and smile :-)

I hope everyone is able to get the games they wanted, I've tried to help where I could. I've gifted 23 games and have 22 more to give still. So look for me later to host some giveaways, or just randomly drop a code in your PM box.

LIST OF GAMES GIVEN:
AI WAR COLLECTION
DOOR KICKERS
SHADOWGATE: SPECIAL EDITION X2
PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS
DEAD STATE
STAR WARS™: TIE FIGHTER SPECIAL EDITION X2
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
WASTELAND 2 DIGITAL CLASSIC EDITION
LUMINO CITY
VANGERS
STAR WARS™: X-WING SPECIAL EDITION X2
HITMAN 3: CONTRACTS
BANISHED X2
SUDEKI
SHADOWRUN RETURNS
BATTLE WORLDS: KRONOS X2
MEDAL OF HONOR: ALLIED ASSAULT WAR CHEST
DESKTOP DUNGEONS

Games I still have to give are secret for now ;-)
You show-off. :P
Have a nice remaining Sunday!
toxicTom: There's a PC version, which I had, but gave away - physically. Seems like my gifting trait isn't that new. Had a friend who was totally delighted with this game when he saw it at my place, so I just said "Keep it". Actually I sometimes went to his place after that and we played it together, so I came to see a few of the later levels.
I see didn't know that, it definitely looks like a great game and must have been really unique back then. Really nice of you to give your friend the game back then and it does set the precedent of your current generosity on this forum indeed. :)
RupertMurdock: Pm sent...
Hope you like it :-D
Thank you, billionare tyrant ;)
infinitee8: Yes please!
ajensen: Sorry infinitee8, you were just beaten to the punch by impaler26!
Yep, saw that. Your post was up for 3 minutes without a response. I shouldn't have taken that time to make sure and then we both asked for it at the same time too lol. Gave you a major +1 for it.