It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Triple Town is on my Wishlist, but I'm a bit wary of it because of it's mobile game antecedents. Didn't I read somewhere it was a freemium game on the phone? How does it play on a PC? Any annoying popups asking you to buy something to advance the game?
No popups, you don't have to buy anything but be aware that the game doesn't have an end. You just keep playing to get materials to build things or to craft new materials and improve your castle.

I abandoned it after something around a total of three hours of play. Even playing just a bit every other day got repetitive for me. Your mileage may vary.
xenocidic: In my opinion, the story isn't so serialized that you need to play Trine before you play Trine 2, nor would it greatly lessen your enjoyment to play them out of order, and and since you're the only one who spoke up, you're getting it!

Feel free to stash it in your library until you get Trine:EE, play it out of order, or gift it on further if someone else speaks up.
Wow! Thank you! Awesome gift!
high rated
I've followed this discussion for quite some time and was very impressed to read that some members on this board gave away some freebies for free.

So I thought I will give away my second freebies to someone who would like to try out Freedom Planet.
I hate platformers...

I don't want to get anything in return.

p.s. first post :-D
Any idea why when I "nslookup" gog.com I end up with almost blank page with "don't know what to do" comment? I was trying to get on gog forum at work, it has lots of content blocked. But here at home I have same result. Anybody more into this stuff could enlighten me, why?
JDelekto: I have a difficult time finding anything Joss Whedon does being bad. Threw me for a loop with Firefly and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog was fun.
I'm actually watching Firefly for the first time right now. Only got 3 episodes left (having watched 4 episodes today already).
trentonlf: Remember life is short, love the ones close to you, treat others as you want to be treated, and smile :-)
Very sage advice trentonlf and undeniably family is the most important thing in our lives so we should always lookout for the ones we love as life is indeed fickle and fragile. You are one incredibly amazing, kind and wonderfully generous soul my friend.

My immense gratitude, respect and admiration for everything that you contribute to making this community a really special place in the relatively short time that you have been here. Rest well, take care and have a great rest of the weekend. :)
Prohzac: Any idea why when I "nslookup" gog.com I end up with almost blank page with "don't know what to do" comment? I was trying to get on gog forum at work, it has lots of content blocked. But here at home I have same result. Anybody more into this stuff could enlighten me, why?
I would refer you to here if you don't mind giving it away:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post19523
trentonlf: LIST OF GAMES GIVEN:
AI WAR COLLECTION
DOOR KICKERS
SHADOWGATE: SPECIAL EDITION X2
PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS
DEAD STATE
STAR WARS™: TIE FIGHTER SPECIAL EDITION X2
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
WASTELAND 2 DIGITAL CLASSIC EDITION
LUMINO CITY
VANGERS
STAR WARS™: X-WING SPECIAL EDITION X2
HITMAN 3: CONTRACTS
BANISHED X2
SUDEKI
SHADOWRUN RETURNS
BATTLE WORLDS: KRONOS X2
MEDAL OF HONOR: ALLIED ASSAULT WAR CHEST
DESKTOP DUNGEONS

Games I still have to give are secret for now ;-)
Wow, that's a seriously impressive list!
I always knew you were generous but you've been particularly awesome during the sale :)
ajensen: Hello hello,

Just received a critical on Xenonauts, which of course I bought earlier in the sale (should have waited!). Anyone wanting this one and missed the deal? It's up for grabs!
Sure, i'd like to try it.
trentonlf: I am about to retire for the day, have to catch up on some game time and a couple of movies before the weekend is over. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the positive people who have graced this forum. GOG is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.
Have fun with the movies and games and sleep well.

Just received a critical on Xenonauts, which of course I bought earlier in the sale (should have waited!). Anyone wanting this one and missed the deal? It's up for grabs!
Yes please!

A day late and dollar short. Ninja is not my forte, one second late. Very generous of you ajensen.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by infinitee8
stg83: Unfortunately no, I had a Sega Genesis back then and missed out on a lot of great Nintendo games including Super Metroid.
There's a PC version, which I had, but gave away - physically. Seems like my gifting trait isn't that new. Had a friend who was totally delighted with this game when he saw it at my place, so I just said "Keep it". Actually I sometimes went to his place after that and we played it together, so I came to see a few of the later levels.
RupertMurdock: I've followed this discussion for quite some time and was very impressed to read that some members on this board gave away some freebies for free.

So I thought I will give away my second freebies to someone who would like to try out Freedom Planet.
I hate platformers...

I don't want to get anything in return.

p.s. first post :-D
I like platformers and wouldn't mind trying it sometime. Thanks for the offer.

Impaler26: Sure, i'd like to try it.
Impaler26, your user name frightens me but I did offer the game to anyone, so I'll shoot you a PM.
masterotaku: Ha, the swing and miss bug with freedom planet again.
Here too.