It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: Looking on the screenshots I was uncertain my machine could handle it. I can barely manage Witcher 2 (but at high detail). What about the first game? Resource hog also?
The first game has two Editions: Original and Enchanted. The Original one would run fine even on older configurations with medium settings I presume the Enchanted version and Trine 2 would be taxing if max graphics settings are used on moderate PC setups.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
jackster79: Just for the heck of it I tried clicking on Freedom Planet, I got that "Swing and Miss" just now.

WaHOO!

May be a bug and not a crit, but now I do not feel left out by the GOG chance gods! \o/
I know! I was praying to RNGesus in that moment as I clicked buy now.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by LordBarker
Consortium went by really fast.
jackster79: Just for the heck of it I tried clicking on Freedom Planet, I got that "Swing and Miss" just now.

WaHOO!

May be a bug and not a crit, but now I do not feel left out by the GOG chance gods! \o/
Yeah I've gotten that message a few times myself.
MsParanoid: Hmm.. my PC's three years old now. Quad 2.9 GHz AMD, on-board graphics, XP (*hide*), 4 (3) GB RAM. Nothing special, I'd say.
Well, mine is definitely weaker. I'm still proud of the old girl though, still giving her all while running The Witcher 2 (with the poor people mushy graphics setting, mind you).
Ixamyakxim: LOL that's a good thing to hear - I was fairly certain this wouldn't be the case.

For "designated hot girl running and screaming movie" I actually really like the way Cabin in the Woods handles typical horror tropes. I don't know why but I have a soft spot for that movie. I LOVE the two facility heads and their dry banter.
CarrionCrow: That movie is ridiculously good. That might be part of the reason why you like it so much.

I rarely watch movies repeatedly, but I've seen that one on Netflix 4 or 5 times by now, and I still enjoy it.
I have a difficult time finding anything Joss Whedon does being bad. Threw me for a loop with Firefly and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog was fun.
high rated
I am about to retire for the day, have to catch up on some game time and a couple of movies before the weekend is over. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the positive people who have graced this forum. GOG is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.

I don't always post much, prefer to read what others say, and laugh or cry right along with them. I treat GOG as an extended part of the family and I really do care and hope that everyone finds happiness. I am always open to talk to if anyone just needs to vent or just to talk.

Remember life is short, love the ones close to you, treat others as you want to be treated, and smile :-)

I hope everyone is able to get the games they wanted, I've tried to help where I could. I've gifted 23 games and have 22 more to give still. So look for me later to host some giveaways, or just randomly drop a code in your PM box.

LIST OF GAMES GIVEN:
AI WAR COLLECTION
DOOR KICKERS
SHADOWGATE: SPECIAL EDITION X2
PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS
DEAD STATE
STAR WARS™: TIE FIGHTER SPECIAL EDITION X2
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
WASTELAND 2 DIGITAL CLASSIC EDITION
LUMINO CITY
VANGERS
STAR WARS™: X-WING SPECIAL EDITION X2
HITMAN 3: CONTRACTS
BANISHED X2
SUDEKI
SHADOWRUN RETURNS
BATTLE WORLDS: KRONOS X2
MEDAL OF HONOR: ALLIED ASSAULT WAR CHEST
DESKTOP DUNGEONS

Games I still have to give are secret for now ;-)
Getcomposted: Triple Town is on my Wishlist, but I'm a bit wary of it because of it's mobile game antecedents. Didn't I read somewhere it was a freemium game on the phone? How does it play on a PC? Any annoying popups asking you to buy something to advance the game?
No pop-ups and quite addictive once you get into it!

jackster79: If I may ask, how far along are you in that one?
I'm working on my first settlement, so not very far!
Thread is close to reach number of 20k posts. Amazing:)
WildHobgoblin: Wasn't there a small caveat attached to that game, though? As in, you need a pretty decent PC to run it? I'm not sure where I read that, but I remember this as something to be wary of...
toxicTom: Looking on the screenshots I was uncertain my machine could handle it. I can barely manage Witcher 2 (but at high detail). What about the first game? Resource hog also?
I have a Core2Duo w/3Ghz and a GTX650Ti so by far not a high end system and I can run Trine without problems.

WaHOO!

I think everybody gets a "Swing and Miss" (instead of the normal checkout page) on Freedom Planet (it was the same in all three rounds). Seems to be a bug. Not sure if you still can get a critical hit though.
trentonlf: I am about to retire for the day, have to catch up on some game time and a couple of movies before the weekend is over. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the positive people who have graced this forum. GOG is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.

I don't always post much, prefer to read what others say, and laugh or cry right along with them. I treat GOG as an extended part of the family and I really do care and hope that everyone finds happiness. I am always open to talk to if anyone just needs to vent or just to talk.

Remember life is short, love the ones close to you, treat others as you want to be treated, and smile :-)

I hope everyone is able to get the games they wanted, I've tried to help where I could. I've gifted 23 games and have 22 more to give still. So look for me later to host some giveaways, or just randomly drop a code in your PM box.

LIST OF GAMES GIVEN:
AI WAR COLLECTION
DOOR KICKERS
DEAD STATE
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
LUMINO CITY
VANGERS
BANISHED X2
SUDEKI
SHADOWRUN RETURNS
DESKTOP DUNGEONS

You, sir, kick all kinds of ass. Not immensely eloquent commentary, I know, but it's what comes to mind reading your words.

Your legendary status when it comes to blindside/ninja gifting is just a bonus beyond that.
Hello hello,

Just received a critical on Xenonauts, which of course I bought earlier in the sale (should have waited!). Anyone wanting this one and missed the deal? It's up for grabs!
trentonlf: I am about to retire for the day, have to catch up on some game time and a couple of movies before the weekend is over. Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the positive people who have graced this forum. GOG is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.

Great to have people like YOU on the forum. Have a great evening and a good rest.

LIST OF GAMES GIVEN:
AI WAR COLLECTION
DOOR KICKERS
DEAD STATE
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
LUMINO CITY
VANGERS
BANISHED X2
SUDEKI
SHADOWRUN RETURNS
DESKTOP DUNGEONS

You are a god among men, my friend. Have a great rest of your day.