It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm going to stick around until this thread hits Page 100 (in default post count mode). Then it's off to the Land of Nod.
Dalthnock: Wiseass.

Upvoted.

Cheers!
I'm filling in for TinyE. ;P
Dalthnock: I'm tempted by MIND... but maybe I should hold up until they start repeating.

Don't want to buy a game I'm not sure & then not have any money for a game I'm desperate for...
IAmSinistar: Good idea to let all titles cycle through once, if you have to watch your funds. If you like beautiful and strange puzzle/adventure games, MIND: Path to Thalamus is a great buy at this price, once you've worked out your financial situation.
I'm trying to be mindful.

When you have several interests, you gotta juggle everything.

I have blown away too much money over several late night shopping sprees in way too many occasions.

I SHOULD start learning to pace myself. I'm old enough to be responsible. Maybe.

Cheers!
12 hours in, and we're on items 60 and 61...

Another 18 hours roughly at this pace until round one is over.
jackster79: FYI - If Fahrenheit shows up, I will be sure to acquire a gift copy for you... :-p

Edit: for those who do not know, I am just teasing my good pal Carrion here...
foxworks: haha, I was going to make a comment that CarrionCrow openly detests that game :D Phew, carry on!
Maybe just a little. ;)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Another 18 hours roughly at this pace until round one is over.
New betting pool - first member suicide during sale.
tinyE: Call me if anything good comes up. :P
IAmSinistar: Wake up. See my comment above re: MIND: Path to Thalamus. :)
Nevermind TinyE - I was awake and you convinced me...
Dalthnock: And yes, a couple of years ago I heard about Westwood's Blade Runner, so I did what every sane person would do - tracked down a 1997 game complete in the big box AND the strategy guide, because Electric Blade Sheep Runner.

Cheers!
Shendue: Notice how i called The Last Express a second before it showed. That's jungian synchronicity at its best.
Good call - and it went by pretty fast. For a game that made Mechner give up on the industry, it gained quite a following over the years.

Cheers!
jackster79: Nevermind TinyE - I was awake and you convinced me...
Awesome! I do hope you like it. It's a great experiential game, and genuinely beautiful at times.
CarrionCrow: Another 18 hours roughly at this pace until round one is over.
IAmSinistar: New betting pool - first member suicide during sale.
A serious stall here and there and people will be heading off to bed in droves. -laughs-
Next up - DAIKATANA!

Cheers!
Dalthnock: Next up - DAIKATANA!

Cheers!
Already own it. =)
IAmSinistar: Good idea to let all titles cycle through once, if you have to watch your funds. If you like beautiful and strange puzzle/adventure games, MIND: Path to Thalamus is a great buy at this price, once you've worked out your financial situation.
It better be. I just mistakenly bought it by using my store credit (i have some due to withdrawing from a purchase i made last week) because i thought it was a freebie. :P
Sounds interesting enough not to ask my money back this time, tho, i think. The fact it was basically a random purchase just adds to the fun factor, actually.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
joppo:
Awesome avatar and title! XD
BlackThorny: As long as you're already keeping track of some info,
if you could have an updated spreadsheet of all sales prices starting from the first Insomnia... Pretty please? :)
jackster79: Wait... what was that BlackThorny? Did you just ask for the data from all sales from Insomnia 1 and Insomnia 2?

pppfffttttssshhhbbbtttttt

madth3 -- good luck putting that together!
Actually the data from Insomnia 1 & 2 was already there (At least the data from 2 and the winter sale, I'll need to check if Insomnia I is present)
CarrionCrow: Already own it. =)
Haotful boyfriend would do it for you wouldn't it ;)