It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MsParanoid: Odd would suit me better :-)
Getcomposted: And Random.org has spoken. You are a true prognosticator!
PM sent.
Be happy. :)
Ooh, thank you so much! I am! +1 to you
toxicTom: Consortium? Tbh, I've never even heard of this game. Looks like a Star Trek TNG /Tron crossover.
From what I understand it kind of is and it is not. It is a game where multiple play-throughs are needed to see everything, simply due to so much choice and consequence (again, that is what I am gathering).

My interest was piqued when it was released, but I just did not want to take the gamble on it when it was full price. Now, if it turns out to be something not to my liking I will not feel so bad about giving it a shot.

On that note, may fast-track it to the front the queue... :-)
LinustheBold: Sun! I'm going to go walk in it. Don't buy too slowly while I'm gone!
It's pitch dark outside!

:-P
jackster79: Wallet... no crits for me this sale.
toxicTom: Bad luck? In Germany we have a saying:

"Bad luck in gambling, good luck in love". I hope it's true for you.

I got 3 crits, but I gave away two of them. One game I really didn't want, and the other where I was on the fence, but ultimately I thought someone who really wanted it (and missed it) should have it. But I was super happy when I critted a game from my wishlist (Shadowgate).
In my own dust-filled purgatory, there's also a saying:

"Bad luck in gambling, worse luck in love, so get your head out of your ass and spend the money on more games instead."

It's wordy, admittedly, but accurate. -laughs-
toxicTom: Consortium? Tbh, I've never even heard of this game. Looks like a Star Trek TNG /Tron crossover.
So did I. In this sale I looked so many games up because I wanted to make sure I don't miss anything. As far as I understood Consortium mostly consist of making many choice to influence the story which is a SciFi story. I cannot remember real action parts but I stumbled upon the fact that this is only part 1 of a trilogie and here it is NO season pass. That was when my interest in it stopped.
PabloEscobar: I would like to play it if you dont need it.
LordBarker: Ya sure. PM me your Email so I can gift it to you.
It's probably easier to gift it to your own email, and then PM the code.
JDelekto: Did they have an equal number of fresh and seasoned?
CarrionCrow: 78 older, 77 newer.
Wow, so they gave the older games a 1 game head start and they still sold out among the newer. I have to admit, there are some newer games which are awesome, but it sounds like there is something missing from the others.

...and I have all the older games. :)
You don't need emails. Next to the avatar is a PM button. Just send them the redeem code through the PM system. It's a little less hassle. ;)
Ixamyakxim: LOL I like your avatar ;)
Thank you!
JDelekto: Wow, so they gave the older games a 1 game head start and they still sold out among the newer. I have to admit, there are some newer games which are awesome, but it sounds like there is something missing from the others.

What's really interesting to me is that the older items didn't have a huge amount of the classic-type titles that you might expect to see blow newer items out of the water sales-wise, but they still did so without breaking a sweat.
MarkoH01: So did I. In this sale I looked so many games up because I wanted to make sure I don't miss anything. As far as I understood Consortium mostly consist of making many choice to influence the story which is a SciFi story. I cannot remember real action parts but I stumbled upon the fact that this is only part 1 of a trilogie and here it is NO season pass. That was when my interest in it stopped.
Good point. I was on the fence but now I think I too will wait.
JDelekto: Wow, so they gave the older games a 1 game head start and they still sold out among the newer. I have to admit, there are some newer games which are awesome, but it sounds like there is something missing from the others.

Not that they beat them, but they beat them by days. "Seasoned" games finished Friday, at 9:51 PM GMT.
toxicTom: Oh wait, I've played The Lost Vikings back in the day - comparable?
I had heard about The Lost Vikings but never played it, now checking it out on youtube it seems like Trine was definitely somewhat inspired by it as there are three characters in the game that you can swap between or play in coop which includes Thief (shoots arrows), Wizard (can transport objects) and a Knight (uses sword and shield). So it is actually comparable to The Lost Vikings. :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
jackster79: From what I understand it kind of is and it is not. It is a game where multiple play-throughs are needed to see everything, simply due to so much choice and consequence (again, that is what I am gathering).

My interest was piqued when it was released, but I just did not want to take the gamble on it when it was full price. Now, if it turns out to be something not to my liking I will not feel so bad about giving it a shot.

On that note, may fast-track it to the front the queue... :-)
Choice and consequence, eh... And Jeremy Soule soundtrack. Ah damn. I couldn't resist.
xenocidic: It's probably easier to gift it to your own email, and then PM the code.
It worked this way too :) Thank you LordBarker!