It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jackster79: FINALLY!

I GOT YOU NOW CONSORTIUM!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

whew!
toxicTom: Critical hit on game or wallet?

;-)
Wallet... no crits for me this sale.
xenocidic: So I'd like to "pay it forward" while also paying someone back, as it were - so is there anyone who has given something away during the insomnia promo who would like Trine 2?
Wow, that's a generous offer. The game looks awesome and has raging reviews, but since I don't even have the first one, I leave the field to others more in in need ;-)
Gossenkind91: anyone have terraria for trade? or does someone know if it will come on sale again?
jackster79: Speaking of which.... look what just showed up!

:-)
already installing, but thanks xD
HunchBluntley: I don't understand why no one is using "Thalamusing" ("Thalamussing"?) instead of "MINDing"! It would be so much catchier....
jackster79: Hmmm...

That got me thinking: How about "Thalamuskeaning" or "Thalamuskeane"?

Plenty of good candidates...
Thalakeanamus. =)
toxicTom: Critical hit on game or wallet?

;-)
jackster79: Wallet... no crits for me this sale.
Me either - getting on 0 for 300. But I as gifted Hammerfall.

So I don't feel quite as bad. Have to go out for a few hours now - happy sales to everyone, and may you crit the games you really want!
Just got a crit on terraria. Woot.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by chucklas
jackster79: Hmmm...

That got me thinking: How about "Thalamuskeaning" or "Thalamuskeane"?

Plenty of good candidates...
CarrionCrow: Thalakeanamus. =)
You sir just took over the lead!
toxicTom: Wow, that's a generous offer. The game looks awesome and has raging reviews, but since I don't even have the first one, I leave the field to others more in in need ;-)
I am playing the first one now and the Trine games are indeed really good. A beautiful world with really fun puzzle platforming. :)
expopower: Wow, Quest for Infamy seemed to go unprecedentedly fast (at least relative to the other games I've watched in this round...)
ALH: Because it is a nod to the Sierra classics.Although fresh it is somewhat seasoned.And as this sale has proven Seasoned outshines the Fresh!:D
Did they have an equal number of fresh and seasoned?
Terraria... To buy or not to buy.
Already have it on steam but drm free is tempting!
high rated
MsParanoid: Odd would suit me better :-)
And Random.org has spoken. You are a true prognosticator!
PM sent.
Be happy. :)
ALH: Because it is a nod to the Sierra classics.Although fresh it is somewhat seasoned.And as this sale has proven Seasoned outshines the Fresh!:D
JDelekto: Did they have an equal number of fresh and seasoned?
78 seasoned, 77 fresh.
ws.kimble: Man this sale has been awesome!!!! I wish I would have found GoG sooner! I have been a Steam user for many years and I don't feel the same community comradeship that I have felt here in one week of hanging out on the forums.

Figured I would post my haul thus far :)
Torchlight
Shadowgate
Shadowrun Returns...*SNIP*
Return to Krondor
Farcry 2

(Yup you can tell I did not get much sleep lol)

So far I think I have only missed (had to sleep sometime heh)

Sudeki
Age of Wonders
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Uru: Complete Chronicles
Legend of Grimrock II
Dead State
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall

But two kick arse people gifted me Sudeki and Age of Wonders :)

How often does GoG have sales like this (IE how much more sleep will I loose?) ?

Thank you all for being who you are .. and you have gained another family member!
paladin181: You sure you missed Grimrock 2? I think it was part of the PM system part of the sale.
WOW I got dragged away from the PC by the wife to take her shopping and I come back to this!!!! That is Awesome!!!!!
So has anyone tried that Consortium game? Is it any good?
high rated
Who wants Terraria? I got it free, but I already own it on Steam.
Attachments:
terraria.png (48 Kb)