It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Since only two people replied to my post, I'm assuming that everyone has a copy of Papers, Please now.
Random.org will tell me whether MsParanoid or MarkoH01 get it (if they want it).
If not, it'll be stamping it's way into the BBBBBoB.
Getcomposted: Since only two people replied to my post, I'm assuming that everyone has a copy of Papers, Please now.
Random.org will tell me whether MsParanoid or MarkoH01 get it (if they want it).
I do already have a copy on Steam but +1 for your generosity all the same
jackster79: Well... How about combining them? MINDING the KEANE or MIND the KEANING or some variation of them?
HunchBluntley: I don't understand why no one is using "Thalamusing" ("Thalamussing"?) instead of "MINDing"! It would be so much catchier....
Hmmm...

That got me thinking: How about "Thalamuskeaning" or "Thalamuskeane"?

Plenty of good candidates...
ymerejsasnak: Uh oh. Hm. Questfor Glory games were some of my favorite growing up. Can anyone recommend this QfI game?
I think that QFI is more of a parody on the QFG series. I've only played about 30 minutes of it, but it does get a chuckle.
JDelekto: So you like "Dungeons & Dragons" as opposed to "Papers & Paychecks" :-)
lol - yeah, that's a good way to put it!
MarkoH01: .... I love it. And even if it is none of the questions you asked I'd like to add that this few days I experienced the friendly people here in the forum were one of the finest. People from different countries and everybody wants to hel another stranger. Unfortunately rel life is different but here wen can live it and I am glad that I experienced it.
Actually, the Internet is just a reflection of the real world that surrounds us, for all its' good and ills.

GoG just reminds us that there are many good people out there, regardless of culture or Country,
political views, and even personality conflicts, we all can come together when we focus on the
shared interests and not our differences. :)
Getcomposted: Since only two people replied to my post, I'm assuming that everyone has a copy of Papers, Please now.
If random.org nods in my favour I'd be most pleased to accept.
GO! XENONAUTS! GO!
MarkoH01: I am no newcomer but I remember coming into this forum and mentioning a game which was then gifted to me. I did not understand why anybody should give me something without payment or sth. to trade for it. After I started giving myself I finally understood.
The first time I gave away a game to a stranger was in December of 2013. I had recently found the forums - I joined GOG in June, but didn't stumble in here until much later - and honestly I thought the gifting thing was some sort of weird commodity speculation. I watched for a while and tried to figure out what was really going on, but I couldn't break the code. Then it eventually dawned on me that these crazy folks were just giving games away to strangers.

I wanted to try out this weird custom, so when a game I liked came on sale - Robin Hood, a perennial favorite - I looked in the Gifting thread, or maybe it was the release NEWS thread, found a likely candidate, and PM'd the code. It was a total rush. I just looked up the transaction, and it was a gift to Niggles, who is still active these parts (though he or she ran under a different handle at the time).

Finances keep me from being as generous as often as I'd like, but giving really actually is its own reward.
jackster79: And if it is one you wanted but did not own, you more than deserved it, being such a positive force in these forums!
genkicolleen: That's so sweet, thank you *hugs*
Simply speaking the truth m'lady!.

<takes a sweeping bow>

Still, you're welcome! :-)
MsParanoid: If random.org nods in my favour I'd be most pleased to accept.
What do you want to be? An odd or an even number? XD
toxicTom: GO! XENONAUTS! GO!
If you're telling it to GO into my library, I hope it listens. If not, well, it is inanimate after all so understandable if it no listen.
+1 to you, kind Sir.
Fresh Too deal: Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%) [200]
JDelekto: So you like "Dungeons & Dragons" as opposed to "Papers & Paychecks" :-)
bler144: lol - yeah, that's a good way to put it!
Well, I work on computers all day, so when I get home, it's difficult to turn it on to play a game. The weekends are more of a release for that though. :)