It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow:
FYI - If Fahrenheit shows up, I will be sure to acquire a gift copy for you... :-p

Edit: for those who do not know, I am just teasing my good pal Carrion here...
Post edited March 03, 2015 by jackster79
Shendue: Atlantis doesn't have italian language for whatever reason, tho, while MI:SE does, and that's a plus for me.
goplanet: I imagine it would be. Although I have started sometimes playing games in foreign languages that I want to learn. Games in French are easy to come by, but Brazilian Portuguese, not so much.
I can definitely vouch for Grim Fandango's brazilian portuguese voiceover. It's pretty good, specially considering it's from a time when every game in Pt-Br made me want to poke my eardrums.
I'm tempted by MIND... but maybe I should hold up until they start repeating.

Don't want to buy a game I'm not sure & then not have any money for a game I'm desperate for...

AND DAMMIT! ANOTHER "old" game I already own. Where's Grim Fandango Remastered? THANKS, OBAMA!

Cheers!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Dalthnock
Next up -

Seasoned -

Hitman 2 - 150 at 80% off
djdarko: Weird, The Last Express shows the Buy button despite me owning it already.
stg83: Yeah, before it was working alright for me but now I don't see the owned tag on the button either for all the games I already have.
The owned label still shows for me; possibly just site wonkiness due to visitors?
goplanet: I have started sometimes playing games in foreign languages that I want to learn. Games in French are easy to come by, but Brazilian Portuguese, not so much.
joppo: I can definitely vouch for Grim Fandango's brazilian portuguese voiceover. It's pretty good, specially considering it's from a time when every game in Pt-Br made me want to poke my eardrums.
Thanks for the tip! I'll add it to my wishlist.
I can't stay awake.

Call me if anything good comes up. :P
CarrionCrow:
jackster79: FYI - If Fahrenheit shows up, I will be sure to acquire a gift copy for you... :-p

When I heard about the remastered version of that, I nearly had an aneurysm attempting to Force choke David Cage until his eyes flew out of his skull with the sheer power of my hate.
Dalthnock: I'm tempted by MIND... but maybe I should hold up until they start repeating.

Don't want to buy a game I'm not sure & then not have any money for a game I'm desperate for...
Good idea to let all titles cycle through once, if you have to watch your funds. If you like beautiful and strange puzzle/adventure games, MIND: Path to Thalamus is a great buy at this price, once you've worked out your financial situation.
tinyE: Call me if anything good comes up. :P
I will send you a telegram. :P
CarrionCrow:
jackster79: FYI - If Fahrenheit shows up, I will be sure to acquire a gift copy for you... :-p

haha, I was going to make a comment that CarrionCrow openly detests that game :D Phew, carry on!
tinyE: Call me if anything good comes up. :P
Wake up. See my comment above re: MIND: Path to Thalamus. :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Dalthnock: And yes, a couple of years ago I heard about Westwood's Blade Runner, so I did what every sane person would do - tracked down a 1997 game complete in the big box AND the strategy guide, because Electric Blade Sheep Runner.

Cheers!
Notice how i called The Last Express a second before it showed. That's jungian synchronicity at its best.
Wonderful.. my card has stopped working for some technical problem.. great : (
Time to go to sleep then.
Divinity: original sin?!? If im not going to win any freebies I will settle for this title going on sale lol