It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: So you like "Dungeons & Dragons" as opposed to "Papers & Paychecks" :-)
Simon the Sorcerer 2?
WildHobgoblin: Yeah, that's a big drawback. Just checked, it's been a while also since the last act was released.

But, I discovered the soundtrack is actually really fitting for the Insomnia sale... you know, kind of bumbling along...
MarkoH01: I don't really care that the devs are taking their tame. This way I will be surprised when the next act will be released (kind of like it is the most fun to surprise seomebody here in the thread with a gift). They also fine tuned every episode so it is nearly perfect in its own strange way. I did not expect that such a niche project got so many good and great critics but it has.
I did pick it up!Looks like my kinda gig and i enjoy supporting offbeat projects like Kentucky Route Zero.
MsParanoid: Congrats!

Well I was pleasantly surprised at the decent level of conversation here, the generous spirit, and the apparent absence of trolls.
Oh, there are trolls, but we try not to feed them. :P
Ixamyakxim: LOL it sounds like the magical-Crit-matic of GoG gave away more copies of A.I. War than it sold! I think GoG might be burning out on Insomnia too ;)

Congrats all! Have fun being a mystic space dragon (that is the game yes?)
No, you are thinking of The Last Federation.
HunchBluntley: That does bring to mind a question I've had: Has anyone actually gotten a critical on a game in the second or third round that they'd already tried in an earlier round? I'm kind of wondering if it's not just "one chance for each game in the sale, full stop". In other words, if I clicked "Buy now" on (for example) Papers, Please in the first round, and didn't get it for free, would there really still be a chance to get it free in the second or third round?
I bought AI War collection in round 2 for myself and got a crit on it in round 3 so it seems each round is a new try :)
opeter2: AI War Collection (-80%)
xenocidic: Didn't that just go? I know because I benefited from the generosity of JDelekto, give this guy some +1's
I'm pretty sure I saw that one too, when I got back from lunch.
I was away for an hour (for some strange reasons I really had to work at work). Hope I didn't miss Desktop Dungeons (the last game I really want from this sale).
Ixamyakxim: Congrats all! Have fun being a mystic space dragon (that is the game yes?)
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, you are thinking of The Last Federation.
Ah, cool thank you! I'm still glad I had a chance to pepper in the phrase "mystic space dragon" even if it was a near miss.
HunchBluntley: That does bring to mind a question I've had: Has anyone actually gotten a critical on a game in the second or third round that they'd already tried in an earlier round? I'm kind of wondering if it's not just "one chance for each game in the sale, full stop". In other words, if I clicked "Buy now" on (for example) Papers, Please in the first round, and didn't get it for free, would there really still be a chance to get it free in the second or third round?
trentonlf: I bought AI War collection in round 2 for myself and got a crit on it in round 3 so it seems each round is a new try :)
And I got a crit on Defender's Quest although I'm pretty sure I tried it in a previous round.
WildHobgoblin: Yeah, that's a big drawback. Just checked, it's been a while also since the last act was released.

But, I discovered the soundtrack is actually really fitting for the Insomnia sale... you know, kind of bumbling along...
MarkoH01: I don't really care that the devs are taking their tame. This way I will be surprised when the next act will be released (kind of like it is the most fun to surprise seomebody here in the thread with a gift). They also fine tuned every episode so it is nearly perfect in its own strange way. I did not expect that such a niche project got so many good and great critics but it has.
That's true.
Ah, if it was somewhat cheaper I would grab some gift copies to pass around, but I already overspent ...
But it truly is a game that's a bit special to me.
JDelekto: So you like "Dungeons & Dragons" as opposed to "Papers & Paychecks" :-)
toxicTom: Simon the Sorcerer 2?
Actually, it was one of the 'cartoons' in the early edition (I think first) of the D&D Dungeon Master's Guide. <grin>
HunchBluntley:
I've read that it has happened to a few people in earlier posts.
Not me as I've only had the one accidental crit on Torchlight when I didn't mean to click it on my tablet. Only trying to click on the ones I don't already have and would want to play hoping for a crit and not every game like the trend seems to be.
So, it seems the RNG gets reset every round.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by infinitee8
PaterAlf: I was away for an hour (for some strange reasons I really had to work at work). Hope I didn't miss Desktop Dungeons (the last game I really want from this sale).
No, still outstanding.
PaterAlf: I was away for an hour (for some strange reasons I really had to work at work). Hope I didn't miss Desktop Dungeons (the last game I really want from this sale).
No.
It has not show up yet :)