It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: Awww, thank you much! Short of making sure I don't gift to the wrong person, I'm not sure how that whole thing should work. Do you just launch a PM with a code, wait for someone to acknowledge the giveaway? I'm not sure what the standard operating procedure is in that regard.
I recommend mentioning it here, first, to let everyone know so that they don't try to send the same code~! *giggles* Once you get a response of "Thank you!" (or "x-member already gifted me!") then you send them a PM with the code ^__^
masterp251: So is KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO a good game?
MarkoH01: Yes it is but more because of the surreal atmosphere and the dialogues (only text) not so much because of the puzzles (I don't remember any).

Edit: It is however episodic and only 3 (of 5?) episodes are released until now.
Yeah, that's a big drawback. Just checked, it's been a while also since the last act was released.

But, I discovered the soundtrack is actually really fitting for the Insomnia sale... you know, kind of bumbling along...
I have to repeat my question:

Which games were on since Mousecraft?
zenwan: I missed FTL, so if it comes again, that will be one less.
zeneve: If you check your PM, you will see that you have it already. :)
I am so sorry, I must have just gone offline when you posted, zeneve, so I didn't know about this until I saw your message a while ago. Please forgive my rudeness for not acknowledging your generosity and thoughtfulness. I am most grateful.
You have a very kind heart, I have noticed how many people have received gifts from you. +1, of course, wish it could be more.
Love your little robot!
Maxvorstadt: Well, trentonif was faster, but thanks for that and a big hug also to you!
JDelekto: Thanks! :) People must be using bots to give out gifts these days....
Maybe we should ask The Flash if he is willing to deliver our pms!
gamefood: I have to repeat my question:

2015-03-08 13:22:10: Torchlight EUR 1.99 (EUR 13.39) [85%] (200 copies)
2015-03-08 14:08:30: Metrocide EUR 4.69 (EUR 11.59) [60%] (300 copies)
2015-03-08 14:20:32: Broken Age Season Pass EUR 7.59 (EUR 22.99) [67%] (300 copies)
2015-03-08 17:11:43: Ink EUR 3.59 (EUR 7.19) [50%] (50 copies)
2015-03-08 17:22:54: Alan Wake EUR 3.99 (EUR 26.79) [85%] (200 copies)
2015-03-08 17:50:29: Mark of the Ninja Special Edition EUR 3.19 (EUR 16.09) [80%] (400 copies)
2015-03-08 18:20:53: Papers, Please EUR 2.29 (EUR 8.89) [75%] (300 copies)
2015-03-08 18:44:47: Xenonauts EUR 8.89 (EUR 22.29) [60%] (300 copies)

Link: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
gamefood: I have to repeat my question:

check here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD&reverse
So I got Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass for free. I'm kinda confused; is it a game or is it a season pass for the game? The GOG store page shows that it has acts, so does this give me all of the acts?
opeter2: 30 games left:
<snip>
'

Argh! I already have everything on that list, but I did promise to watch out for Blocks that Matter (not sure if the posting fellow already managed to get a copy).

I guess I can run off and play now. :)

Have a good one all!
The_Blog: Yeah we are MINDING now :3
Looks like I have to change that little subtitle thingy under my name ^^
jackster79: Well... How about combining them? MINDING the KEANE or MIND the KEANING or some variation of them?
I don't understand why no one is using "Thalamusing" ("Thalamussing"?) instead of "MINDing"! It would be so much catchier....
ShadowJustin17: So I got Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass for free. I'm kinda confused; is it a game or is it a season pass for the game? The GOG store page shows that it has acts, so does this give me all of the acts?
Ohhh *claps* Congratulations! It's for the whole game, whenever it is all released. :D
ShadowJustin17: So I got Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass for free. I'm kinda confused; is it a game or is it a season pass for the game? The GOG store page shows that it has acts, so does this give me all of the acts?
Yes, it's a pass for all acts.
bler144: For me I've held off because it's too much like my actual job, just on steroids. I usually play games to get away from work, not to do more of it unpaid ;)
toxicTom: This I can totally understand. Though I know that many real life pilots are fans of MS Flight Simulator & Co.
True, though if you aren't scared of heights/speed, there's probably some excitatory neurotransmitter pickup (epinephrine/dopamine/etc.) in that activity. Some people are blessed enough to do work they truly love, or perhaps even slip into being adrenaline junkies. ;)

Paperwork can be fun to the extent that it's a puzzle game, but in general I think that's excitatory only when it's rewarding - parts of my job (as well as the game design) seem to be based around minimizing negative outcomes rather than reward-seeking per se. It can easily slip over into the realm of stress/neurotransmitter imbalance if it's not something you can escape from.

And to be fair, I do really enjoy parts of my job, and I think the game design is fascinating. But mystery adventures and swinging swords is a much better fantasy escape. :)
opeter2: :snip:
Thank you! :)
toxicTom: Sound good. I started playing Ether One (thanks to Tarnicus!) and it also seems like a very tranquil game - the few puzzles are even (kind of) optional. I start to grow a taste for these kind of "interactive experiences" ever since I heard of The Path and Dear Esther, though I've never even played the latter two.
The Path is fascinating and strange. I need to play that some more... lol~