It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: How was that possible? :)
I must be getting slow in my old age LOL

not really old, only 43 :-P
Grargar: The list, by the way, is fully updated. 31 more games/movies remaining.
Thanks! My personal (handwritten) list is a bit of a mess by now, so it's starting to get confusing ;)
Zeyes: Ah darn, I see I missed The Raven the third time through, too. Guess that concludes the sale for me, that was the last one I was chasing after. Not a bad haul though, 12 games bought + 2 freebies. :)

Did MIND really end up taking 8+ hours? Wow.
The_Blog: Yeah we are MINDING now :3
Looks like I have to change that little subtitle thingy under my name ^^
Well... How about combining them? MINDING the KEANE or MIND the KEANING or some variation of them?

:-)
JasmineMcCoy: *small happy dance for crit on papers pls* :D
Congrats!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by jackster79
Grargar: Fresh deal: Xenonauts (-60%) [300]
You attack Xenonauts with a flurry but you fumble your weapon and damage yourself.
Time to crawl back whence you came and live to fight another day.
zenwan: I didn't realise that these forums were also frequented by trolls, they are everywhere, it seems. :-(
The wonderful people here at GOG far outnumber the trolls ^__^ Just take a look at this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_thank_the_fellows_giveaway_3rd_ed

Once the sale is over and people start venturing out of this thread again *snicker* this giveaway will be filled with pages and pages of stories about the amazing people here. ^__^
final_option: Still waiting for that mythical critical hit / freebie...you're all making those up, aren't you?
We are many. There sure is some modification for the chance depending on... something. Wonder what this factor might be :>
No luck with freebies..:(((
So I've seen xenonauts many times and decided to get it I love the new xcom and I hope this is something like it.
final_option: Still waiting for that mythical critical hit / freebie...you're all making those up, aren't you?
I don't think they're making it up, but how exactly do you get the critical hit? Clicking on the image to go to the game's page or just clicking on the "Buy Now"?
Redfern: No luck with freebies..:(((
At least I have this comfort that I got all what I really - really wanted. Now I'm just clicking... to justify why I'm still on this thread.
The_Blog: Yeah we are MINDING now :3
Looks like I have to change that little subtitle thingy under my name ^^
jackster79: Well... How about combining them? MINDING the KEANE or MIND the KEANING or some variation of them?

:-)
JasmineMcCoy: *small happy dance for crit on papers pls* :D
jackster79: Congrats!
How about having a Keane Mind?
I haven't gotten any freebies in the sale.
JDelekto: I don't think they're making it up, but how exactly do you get the critical hit? Clicking on the image to go to the game's page or just clicking on the "Buy Now"?
You have one chance each time a game comes up when you press the buy now button, if win will say you got a critical hit and you get the game free.
Alright, all papers have been received.

Fresh Too deal: AI War Collection (-80%) [100]
MarkoH01: THAT is the show "Ein Herz und eine Seele" was based on - it was not english after all it was american - my fault.
Maxvorstadt: I didn`t see that american show, but I`m sure it`s without the cursewords.
Nothing major, no (probably 'damn', maybe 'ass', 'crap', etc.); however, the main character, Archie Bunker, was a bigot (but a loveable one! :D ), and would occasionally toss off various racial, ethnic, religious, and national slurs, which was quite shocking for the time. So, still very politically incorrect.