It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This has got to be the longest sale I've ever kept up with, other than sleeping. I've even kept up with it at my work Domino's Pizza. Loving it, thanks GOG.

So far I've got 2 crits with Capsized and Halfway.

And I purchased Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Rayman Origins, Spellforce, Inquisitor, Legend of Grimrock, Sam and Max, AI War, Bad Mojo Redux, and Deponia for .50 cents!

Next on the list: Banner Saga.

Did I say thank you GOG? Too many games! haha
Fresh deal: Xenonauts (-60%) [300]
MarkoH01: Is it possible that there is anybody who missed the new king "MIND: Path to Thalamus"? It was online a long time but I was wondering if it still has been missed by somebody who wanted it.
if you got it as a critical hit (for free), than i'd like to try it out please.
toxicTom: Will do. Next time. I've already overspent my budget by far (my wife is going to rip my head off...). So wishlist it is.
ElTerprise: You might check your PM.
+1 for your generosity... it sure is a nice time to be on Gog right now :)
toxicTom: Will do. Next time. I've already overspent my budget by far (my wife is going to rip my head off...). So wishlist it is.
ElTerprise: You might check your PM.
Awesome! Thank you very much!
MarkoH01: Is it possible that there is anybody who missed the new king "MIND: Path to Thalamus"? It was online a long time but I was wondering if it still has been missed by somebody who wanted it.
apehater: if you got it as a critical hit (for free), than i'd like to try it out please.
Sorry that I have to ask but why does it matter if I had to pay for it? For me it is only important that you have waited for the game and missed it. Was it this way?
Hey folks, which games were on since Mousecraft? Brain.exe told me that body-file needed a couple hours sleepmode :)
trentonlf: <snip> EITerprise beat me to it or I would have given it to you.
How was that possible? :)
It is on my list to acquire eventually but for now I am in no hurry to play it. Really nice and generous of you to offer to folks that may have missed it nonetheless so a +1 to you. :)
Oooh! Xenonauts, who was waiting for that one?
The list, by the way, is fully updated. 31 more games/movies remaining.
Still waiting for that mythical critical hit / freebie...you're all making those up, aren't you?
Ok guys, how is Xenonauts combat? I'm on the fence about this one.
HunchBluntley: If you're interested in seeing a somewhat similar U.S. show from the same era, look up All in the Family.
MarkoH01: THAT is the show "Ein Herz und eine Seele" was based on - it was not english after all it was american - my fault.
Well, according to Wikipedia, you were right the first time: both All in the Family and Ein Herz und eine Seele seem to have been based on the British Till Death Do Us Part; however, as All in the Family seems to have debuted two years before Ein Herz und eine Seele, I'm guessing Family was also an influence.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by HunchBluntley
toxicTom: I'm hesitant buying movies, since I prefer to spend my scarce free time with games. But your post got me thinking. I recently found many of Jackie Chan's older movies on Youtube for free. I would really consider buying those from here (if they came in good quality and preferably with multiple voice tracks and subtitles).
Most definitely agree, Jackie Chan was my favorite action star growing up (he is still the man at over 60) and I really enjoy all of his earlier stuff a lot. It would indeed be great to have all those movies in high quality and DRM Free.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83