It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: True, but I think the "punch" part would make me think of the boxer. :)
ElTerprise: But "Punsch" is something to drink.
I just thought that 'punch', but when you slurred your words. :)
MarkoH01: Ähm ... the linked post is high rated.
AWESOME! That was quick! It WAS low-rated when I posted, so THANK YOU, everyone! :D
JDelekto: True, but I think the "punch" part would make me think of the boxer. :)
ElTerprise: But "Punsch" is something to drink.
According to Alfred you need much alcohol for this one. Ah, there is also a sketch of Peter Frankenfeld where he`s trying to make a Punsch!
So far I have not had any crits. Wow it looks like Ink slipped in when I wasn't looking and went fast. I am sure it will be on sale in another sale. This thread has been thoroughly enjoyable. I have been one of the silent lurkers that have only been watching and not participating. Until now.
HunchBluntley: If you're interested in seeing a somewhat similar U.S. show from the same era, look up All in the Family.
MarkoH01: THAT is the show "Ein Herz und eine Seele" was based on - it was not english after all it was american - my fault.
Actually both "Ein Herz und eine Seele" and "All in the Family" are based on a british show called "Till Death Us Do Part".
I'm back again. Can anybody tell me which game finished first; Metrocide or Broken Age?
HunchBluntley: Actually, a couple days ago, after I made the same suggestion to someone else, another user posted that they'd tried that, but Support replied that they couldn't do that for this promo. I'm not sure if that applies only to the "freebies" (which is what we were talking about at that time), or to anything purchased from Insomnia, though.
JasmineMcCoy: Oh, that's a shame :(
Mind you, that's just what someone told me; and, as I said, I'm not sure if that someone meant only games that you "critted", or any game purchased in the Insomnia sale. It wouldn't hurt to check with Support, just in case. :)
Grargar: I'm back again. Can anybody tell me which game finished first; Metrocide or Broken Age?
If I remember correctly, than Metrocide.
Grargar: I'm back again. Can anybody tell me which game finished first; Metrocide or Broken Age?
Metrocide.
Metrocide did.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
Maxvorstadt: I didn`t see that american show, but I`m sure it`s without the cursewords.
MarkoH01: Think again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3EXKWPn6aY
Well, it`s only God Damn, not the cursewords that Alfred used, like asshole, shit and so on.
MarkoH01: THAT is the show "Ein Herz und eine Seele" was based on - it was not english after all it was american - my fault.
ElTerprise: Actually both "Ein Herz und eine Seele" and "All in the Family" are based on a british show called "Till Death Us Do Part".
Aaah - thank you for clearing this up (it's been a while since I saw the documentation on the DVDs).
Broken Age was keane to stay ;-)
ElTerprise: Actually both "Ein Herz und eine Seele" and "All in the Family" are based on a british show called "Till Death Us Do Part".
MarkoH01: Aaah - thank you for clearing this up (it's been a while since I saw the documentation on the DVDs).
You're welcome.
Freedom Planet [ __ ]
Papers, Please [ X ]
QUBE [ __ ]