It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeyes: Ah darn, I see I missed The Raven the third time through, too. Guess that concludes the sale for me, that was the last one I was chasing after. Not a bad haul though, 12 games bought + 2 freebies. :)

Did MIND really end up taking 8+ hours? Wow.
The_Blog: Yeah we are MINDING now :3
Looks like I have to change that little subtitle thingy under my name ^^
We had Knighting for some time but obviously minding is relevant now.
JDelekto: I can understand the misspelling, probably associated Sylvester Stallone (known for Rocky). :)
ElTerprise: Sylvester is also a name in Germany.
And the name of this famous cat
http://www.videoload.de/serie/sylvester-tweety-mysteries/159

Fun fact. I've just googled for "Sylvester" and got massive hits showing fireworks ect.
Huh I missed it (Spring Training yay! ;) ) - did GoG shave off a few copies or are we just moving a bit faster now?
MarkoH01: In Germany it's legendary (although it is based on an english show afair) and it's absolutely polital incorrect (well, that's part of the fun). There are not that many episodes (some in b+w and later in colour) and you can get a complete box of the show if you are interested. Timeless fun if you ask me.
HunchBluntley: If you're interested in seeing a somewhat similar U.S. show from the same era, look up All in the Family.
THAT is the show "Ein Herz und eine Seele" was based on - it was not english after all it was american - my fault.
huN73R: Plus they're downrepping enough to cause a visible change in rep, stg83's rep was 333 2 days ago (remember it because Tarnicus was at 666 and it felt amusing) and now it's down to 330. He's really polite when it comes to interacting with others and I see no reason why any rational person would do that.
Thanks huN73R, you are correct my rep has been going up and down like a rollercoaster again recently for the past month or so. But that doesn't matter to me at all as I have crossed that bridge a long while ago, on the other hand it still really irks me though when it starts affecting genuinely good people like Sage.
Zeyes: Ah darn, I see I missed The Raven the third time through, too. Guess that concludes the sale for me, that was the last one I was chasing after. Not a bad haul though, 12 games bought + 2 freebies. :)

Did MIND really end up taking 8+ hours? Wow.
The last 4.5 hours before I went to bed was MIND & Gabriel Knight squatting there side by side, neither going anywhere fast. Seems like it's sped up a bit since, but we'll see how many units they put up for Neverending Nightmares when that comes around...
MarkoH01: And the name of this famous cat
http://www.videoload.de/serie/sylvester-tweety-mysteries/159

Fun fact. I've just googled for "Sylvester" and got massive hits showing fireworks ect.
It's a common mistake i think. When i searched for ein Herz und eine Seele on youtube it showed me many "Sylvesterpunsch"-Videos.
JDelekto: I can understand the misspelling, probably associated Sylvester Stallone (known for Rocky). :)
True, but I think the "punch" part would make me think of the boxer. :)
HunchBluntley: If you're interested in seeing a somewhat similar U.S. show from the same era, look up All in the Family.
MarkoH01: THAT is the show "Ein Herz und eine Seele" was based on - it was not english after all it was american - my fault.
I didn`t see that american show, but I`m sure it`s without the cursewords.
*small happy dance for crit on papers pls* :D
JDelekto: True, but I think the "punch" part would make me think of the boxer. :)
Think of hot punch, or a bowl of punch.
ElTerprise: Damn ;). I normally don't make this mistake.
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, me too. But we`re here in an english speaking forum and New Years Eve is also Saint Sylvester`s Day in english speaking countries, so we did not really made a mistake!
So, after our honor is restored, we can go on now with the sale!
Nice try but you referred to the name of the episode ... gotcha!
Nevermind I really don't care I just found it funny because I myself made this mistake for years (and probably will make it again). So on with the sale and you honor never were in any danger :)
JasmineMcCoy: *small happy dance for crit on papers pls* :D
Nice one, congrats!
JDelekto: True, but I think the "punch" part would make me think of the boxer. :)
But "Punsch" is something to drink.
MarkoH01: THAT is the show "Ein Herz und eine Seele" was based on - it was not english after all it was american - my fault.
Maxvorstadt: I didn`t see that american show, but I`m sure it`s without the cursewords.
Think again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3EXKWPn6aY