It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JasmineMcCoy: Thanks, is it normal only some orders appear in the list?
Yes, that's normal. Just choose "not applicable" and tell them which game you are talking about (plus the order number from your confirmation mail) in the mail.
genkicolleen: OK, my friends. You know how yesterday I was talking about trolls randomly down-repping people? Here's a good example:
Low-Rated Post by Sage

I know, rep is dead, but it still offends me to see a post by one of the sweetest, kindest members on GOG low-rated. >_< Y'all please take a moment to offset the frickin' trolls by uprating her post, please?

*stops scowling and smiles at the lovely peeps* And good morning, everyone! ^__^
Jeesh, seems like you are down 2 rep since yesterday as well. Bizarro.
Mark of the ninja.... no critical hit, dang!
Maxvorstadt: Sylvesterpunsch reminds me of Dinner for One, a classic in Germany!
MarkoH01: And here comes my favourite spelling mistake (I did for years myself)

It's "Silvesterpunsch" and it IS a classic. Afaik it is - like dinner for one - also shown every year in Germany.
I can understand the misspelling, probably associated Sylvester Stallone (known for Rocky). :)
genkicolleen: OK, my friends. You know how yesterday I was talking about trolls randomly down-repping people? Here's a good example:
Low-Rated Post by Sage

I know, rep is dead, but it still offends me to see a post by one of the sweetest, kindest members on GOG low-rated. >_< Y'all please take a moment to offset the frickin' trolls by uprating her post, please?

*stops scowling and smiles at the lovely peeps* And good morning, everyone! ^__^
Plus they're downrepping enough to cause a visible change in rep, stg83's rep was 333 2 days ago (remember it because Tarnicus was at 666 and it felt amusing) and now it's down to 330. He's really polite when it comes to interacting with others and I see no reason why any rational person would do that.

Good morning! It's about night here though, lol
Post edited March 08, 2015 by huN73R
Low-Rated Post by Sage

Ähm ... the linked post is high rated.

It's "Silvesterpunsch" and it IS a classic. Afaik it is - like dinner for one - also shown every year in Germany.
JDelekto: I can understand the misspelling, probably associated Sylvester Stallone (known for Rocky). :)
Sylvester is also a name in Germany.
Yeshu: Mark of the ninja.... no critical hit, dang!
How good that i got it from Humble before...
Low-Rated Post by Sage

MarkoH01: Ähm ... the linked post is high rated.
So we obviously got it fixed ;-)
MarkoH01: Ähm ... the linked post is high rated.
Then the link fulfilled its purpose.
Ah darn, I see I missed The Raven the third time through, too. Guess that concludes the sale for me, that was the last one I was chasing after. Not a bad haul though, 12 games bought + 2 freebies. :)

Did MIND really end up taking 8+ hours? Wow.
JDelekto: I think good science fiction in general may go well as well as anime and cyber-punk genre.
Prohzac: I've just run through Movies catalogue. It's so meh. Why no Sci-fi movies from the 90s? There's lots of classics that would sell. And a lot of not really known titles or forgotten masterpieces like eXistenz or The 13th floor.
Dayum, I'd even gladly get second Mortal Kombat which was a major crap, but what can I do, I'm a sucker for the series. If it only was available.
Wow, I have eXistenz on DVD... that was one "trippy" movie with some stars in the cast. There were also some good sci-fi movies from the 80's (like Looker or Brainstorm) which I would love to see too.

However, seems like acquiring anything from big movie companies as opposed to "Indie" films is a bit more costly. Kind of sad considering that there are probably people out there stealing them when they could probably instead rake in a buck or two.
Zeyes: Ah darn, I see I missed The Raven the third time through, too. Guess that concludes the sale for me, that was the last one I was chasing after. Not a bad haul though, 12 games bought + 2 freebies. :)

Did MIND really end up taking 8+ hours? Wow.
Yeah we are MINDING now :3
Looks like I have to change that little subtitle thingy under my name ^^
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog

ElTerprise: Damn ;). I normally don't make this mistake.
Yeah, me too. But we`re here in an english speaking forum and New Years Eve is also Saint Sylvester`s Day in english speaking countries, so we did not really made a mistake!
So, after our honor is restored, we can go on now with the sale!
ElTerprise: Thank you. Now just looked upon youtube to find "Ein Herz und eine Seele" :).
MarkoH01: In Germany it's legendary (although it is based on an english show afair) and it's absolutely polital incorrect (well, that's part of the fun). There are not that many episodes (some in b+w and later in colour) and you can get a complete box of the show if you are interested. Timeless fun if you ask me.
If you're interested in seeing a somewhat similar U.S. show from the same era, look up All in the Family.