It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Great...when I screwed up and dozed off, Neverending Nightmares was up.
I'm awake again, and it's still up.

Wonderful.
jackster79: Look at it this way - at least you know you did not miss anything... :-)
True. I'm holding out hope that Original Sin will show up.
If it does, and I miss it? I'll probably just start screaming.
goplanet: Did you have sweet dreams?
At least we know it wasn't nightmares he had, only people who were awake and online here had them.
Dalthnock: You mean he ripped off someone else with the Templar thing?

What does that make Dan Brown, then?

For what it's worth, I liked every Broken Sword game AND I absolutely love Blade Runner & am very happy that it had nothing to do with the original story. That means I had the chance to be entertained not twice by the same story, but once by TWO stories.

Cheers!
Shendue: Another great adventure that is in my personal physical collection. Did you ever play The Longest Journey and/or The Last Express? Gabriel Knight series? Leisure Suit Larry? Syberia? Future Wars? Kyrandia series? There are so many quality ones...
I have them all in GOG, so the ones I haven't played, I will.

And yes, a couple of years ago I heard about Westwood's Blade Runner, so I did what every sane person would do - tracked down a 1997 game complete in the big box AND the strategy guide, because Electric Blade Sheep Runner.

Cheers!
Shendue: Atlantis doesn't have italian language for whatever reason, tho, while MI:SE does, and that's a plus for me.
goplanet: I imagine it would be. Although I have started sometimes playing games in foreign languages that I want to learn. Games in French are easy to come by, but Brazilian Portuguese, not so much.
Well, the italian translations of those are actually not that good, and MI3 has the sung part eliminated for whatever reason, yet i dig the italian versions for, you know, nostalgic reasons.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
madth3: Useless trivia:

Counting up to the games before the ones in the front page now, there has been 5350 copies of Seasoned games vs 4200 copies of the Fresh games.
BlackThorny: As long as you're already keeping track of some info,
if you could have an updated spreadsheet of all sales prices starting from the first Insomnia... Pretty please? :)
Wait... what was that BlackThorny? Did you just ask for the data from all sales from Insomnia 1 and Insomnia 2?

pppfffttttssshhhbbbtttttt

madth3 -- good luck putting that together!
The Last Express - another one I already have - is going to beat TEH NIGHT HORSE!

Somebody, please! Put it out of its misery!

Cheers!
Third round of Neverending Nightmares is gonna be fuuuun.
jackster79: Look at it this way - at least you know you did not miss anything... :-)
CarrionCrow: True. I'm holding out hope that Original Sin will show up.
If it does, and I miss it? I'll probably just start screaming.
That would make two of us...
Stop procrastinating and buy that last copy of Neverending Keanemares. :P
Weird, The Last Express shows the Buy button despite me owning it already.

Managed to get my first free game, Haegemonia. Woohoo!
MIND: Path to Thalamus. Good game. Good price.
Never ending keane
An update for the recent ones:

Seasoned
The Witcher (-85%) [350]
Haegemonia Gold Edition (-80%) [150]
The Last Express (-75%) [200]
Hitman 2 (-80%) [150]

Fresh
Neverending Nightmares (-50%) [100]
MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%) [150]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Elinnea
djdarko: Weird, The Last Express shows the Buy button despite me owning it already.
Yeah, before it was working alright for me but now I don't see the owned tag on the button either for all the games I already have.
HunchBluntley: Ah, but there are new people coming to GOG all the time. There's always someone for whom a certain game will be considered a good deal when they see it on sale. Just...fewer people for certain games....
It's still a fact that 2nd and 3rd iterations WERE slower.
For some games, there were many more copies, so it may have been because of that, but still...