It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prohzac: I've just run through Movies catalogue. It's so meh. Why no Sci-fi movies from the 90s? There's lots of classics that would sell. And a lot of not really known titles or forgotten masterpieces like eXistenz or The 13th floor.
It has been discussed before but the main reason is worldwide rights issues for big studio movies no matter how old they are. If GOG were to bring some then they would have to be region restricted sales to comply with the rights they are able to secure for selling it in particular regions only.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
ElTerprise: Apart from the ovious "Sylvesterpunsch" i think i watched most of the episodes.
Maxvorstadt: Sylvesterpunsch reminds me of Dinner for One, a classic in Germany!
Yeah. New Year's Eve traditions :).
Insomnia GIVEAWAY!

For those who waited for the original "Legends of Grimrock" (no, not the 2nd), I have a gift code to give away to someone. There are only three criteria (we'll use the honor system):

a) You do not already own it;
b) Missed it during the Insomnia Promo; and
c) Intend to redeem it instead of trade.

First person to PM me will get this freebie.

Cheers!
I haven't been following as closely today, having missed Defender's Quest overnight but is this what's left?

A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%)
Desktop Dungeon (-67%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
Papers, Please (-75%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Quest for Infamy (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
JasmineMcCoy: Question: if I accidently added the item to my library, instead of sending the link, could support help? Or I'd just waste their time if I asked? ANybody had this happen?
undeadcow: It's common support can turn purchases into gift codes provided you have not downloaded any part of the item.
Actually, a couple days ago, after I made the same suggestion to someone else, another user posted that they'd tried that, but Support replied that they couldn't do that for this promo. I'm not sure if that applies only to the "freebies" (which is what we were talking about at that time), or to anything purchased from Insomnia, though.
Tarnicus: Goodnight all :)
Goodnight Tarnicus - sleep well!
Heh, I didnt get any lucky FREE hits on the games during the 3 rounds when the seasoned games were also there. Now I got Broken Age and Mark of Ninja both one after another :) Two in the row. Yay!
bler144: I haven't been following as closely today, having missed Defender's Quest overnight but is this what's left?

A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%)
Desktop Dungeon (-67%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
Papers, Please (-75%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Quest for Infamy (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
Yes
high rated
OK, my friends. You know how yesterday I was talking about trolls randomly down-repping people? Here's a good example:
Low-Rated Post by Sage

I know, rep is dead, but it still offends me to see a post by one of the sweetest, kindest members on GOG low-rated. >_< Y'all please take a moment to offset the frickin' trolls by uprating her post, please?

*stops scowling and smiles at the lovely peeps* And good morning, everyone! ^__^
undeadcow: It's common support can turn purchases into gift codes provided you have not downloaded any part of the item.
HunchBluntley: Actually, a couple days ago, after I made the same suggestion to someone else, another user posted that they'd tried that, but Support replied that they couldn't do that for this promo. I'm not sure if that applies only to the "freebies" (which is what we were talking about at that time), or to anything purchased from Insomnia, though.
Oh, that's a shame :(
toxicTom: I think movie rights are even more messed up than game rights.
stg83: It has been discussed before but the main reason is worldwide rights issues for big studio movies no matter how old they are. If GOG were to bring some then they would have to be region restricted sales to comply with the rights they are able to secure for selling it in particular regions only.
That's probably right. It always saddens me how stupid right regulations cause that mass of potential fans would never be introduced to certain pictures, which will dust away and be forgotten. It's like shooting in one's own knee. You'd think that such movies like eXistenz would actually benefit from structure like gog. I bet not many even heard about this movie. I've learnt about it by accident. And there is probably many more I'd be eager to see but I don't even know they are there.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Prohzac
ElTerprise: Apart from the ovious "Sylvesterpunsch" i think i watched most of the episodes.
Maxvorstadt: Sylvesterpunsch reminds me of Dinner for One, a classic in Germany!
And here comes my favourite spelling mistake (I did for years myself)

It's "Silvesterpunsch" and it IS a classic. Afaik it is - like dinner for one - also shown every year in Germany.
JDelekto: Insomnia GIVEAWAY!

For those who waited for the original "Legends of Grimrock" (no, not the 2nd), I have a gift code to give away to someone. There are only three criteria (we'll use the honor system):

a) You do not already own it;
b) Missed it during the Insomnia Promo; and
c) Intend to redeem it instead of trade.

First person to PM me will get this freebie.

Cheers!
We have a winner already, congratulations daedren!
genkicolleen: OK, my friends. You know how yesterday I was talking about trolls randomly down-repping people? Here's a good example:
Low-Rated Post by Sage

I know, rep is dead, but it still offends me to see a post by one of the sweetest, kindest members on GOG low-rated. >_< Y'all please take a moment to offset the frickin' trolls by uprating her post, please?

*stops scowling and smiles at the lovely peeps* And good morning, everyone! ^__^
Fixed! ;)
And good morning!
MarkoH01: And here comes my favourite spelling mistake (I did for years myself)

It's "Silvesterpunsch" and it IS a classic. Afaik it is - like dinner for one - also shown every year in Germany.
Damn ;). I normally don't make this mistake.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise