It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: A few days ago I read somewhere (not sure where) that GoG wants to end the movie experiment and returns to being a pure games vendor.
Do you have any idea at all where you read that? I tried googling it a bit but came up with nada.
Although the movie selection is a bit slim to say the least, I still hadn't given up on it entirely...
Maxvorstadt: Ah, yeah, the american prudery! I guess a series like Ein Herz und eine Seele could not be shown in the american tv, even nowadays!
ElTerprise: Thank you. Now just looked upon youtube to find "Ein Herz und eine Seele" :).
In Germany it's legendary (although it is based on an english show afair) and it's absolutely polital incorrect (well, that's part of the fun). There are not that many episodes (some in b+w and later in colour) and you can get a complete box of the show if you are interested. Timeless fun if you ask me.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
Maxvorstadt: You`re welcome. And remember:
If your daughter has a boyfriend or even a husband, then be friendly to him and call him "Du Arschloch"! :-)
Tarnicus: Ware Youth - Daughter, for tis a poignant emotive song :)

Goodnight all :)
Goodnight, have a good sleep!
The_Blog: Yeah the "WTF... is" are generally really usefull.
MarkoH01: And funny. I love his video of "Botanicula" or "Crimzon Clover".
Indeed he is funny. I also respect him for his consumer first stance.
JasmineMcCoy: Question: if I accidently added the item to my library, instead of sending the link, could support help? Or I'd just waste their time if I asked? ANybody had this happen?
Pardinuz: Give it a try. Have a look at: Contact Us > My orders, payments and downloading games > Order change
Thanks, is it normal only some orders appear in the list?
The_Blog: Yeah that helps too. But as someone who does LP's myself I know that atleast for me everything is always a bit slower compared ot a gameplay where you are in most cases already a few hours into the game and just showcase the game in one or two videos. That's why I found gameplay to be a bit more useful.
CalicoPup: Is there a generalized term for the Let's Play without a voiceover, because when I went to look for one of MIND the guy's voice just grated on me. I want to hear the exposition in the game, not the guy talking about the exposition in the game.
Yeah the term is walkthrough. it an uncomenntated plathrough of a game :)
Tarnicus: Goodnight all :)
Good night and sleep well!
Anaxphone: So you are in the US, then?

Yeah, he's not that well known, but I'm not going to skip making weird and silly references on the internet just because people might not get them. Joike would be disappointed in me.
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, I googled him after seeing the linked video because I had no idea who that guy was.
That's the thing about international communication, you need to be careful about which cultural references you make, because the 'funny' could easily be lost to people unfamiliar with such things.

Fortunately, Google and other search engines on the Internet help bridge that gap, but then it's not so funny as it was in context. *sigh*
The_Blog: Yeah the term is walkthrough. it an uncomenntated plathrough of a game :)
Or "longplay".
JDelekto: I think good science fiction in general may go well as well as anime and cyber-punk genre.
I've just run through Movies catalogue. It's so meh. Why no Sci-fi movies from the 90s? There's lots of classics that would sell. And a lot of not really known titles or forgotten masterpieces like eXistenz or The 13th floor.
Dayum, I'd even gladly get second Mortal Kombat which was a major crap, but what can I do, I'm a sucker for the series. If it only was available.
MarkoH01: And funny. I love his video of "Botanicula" or "Crimzon Clover".
ElTerprise: Indeed he is funny. I also respect him for his consumer first stance.
Yeah. I do not agree with everything he says but he often has quite a reasonable point of view.
ElTerprise: Thank you. Now just looked upon youtube to find "Ein Herz und eine Seele" :).
MarkoH01: In Germany it's legendary although it's absolutely polital incorrect (well, that's part of the fun). There are not that many episodes (some in b+w and later in colour) and you can get a complete box of the show if you are interested. Timeless fun if you ask me.
Apart from the ovious "Sylvesterpunsch" i think i watched most of the episodes.
JasmineMcCoy: Thanks, is it normal only some orders appear in the list?
I'm not sure. I never tried doing that myself.
MarkoH01: In Germany it's legendary although it's absolutely polital incorrect (well, that's part of the fun). There are not that many episodes (some in b+w and later in colour) and you can get a complete box of the show if you are interested. Timeless fun if you ask me.
ElTerprise: Apart from the ovious "Sylvesterpunsch" i think i watched most of the episodes.
Sylvesterpunsch reminds me of Dinner for One, a classic in Germany!
Prohzac: I've just run through Movies catalogue. It's so meh. Why no Sci-fi movies from the 90s? There's lots of classics that would sell. And a lot of not really known titles or forgotten masterpieces like eXistenz or The 13th floor.
Dayum, I'd even gladly get second Mortal Kombat which was a major crap, but what can I do, I'm a sucker for the series. If it only was available.
I think movie rights are even more messed up than game rights. I.e. they couldn't sell the first season of Cold Case in Germany because they had forgotten to secure the international rights for the music used in the episodes (that is an important part of the series). Also it's often stated as a reason why even in the era of digital TV the program is available dubbed only, although technically it would pose no problem to send the original voices and subtitles along.