It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JasmineMcCoy: Question: if I accidently added the item to my library, instead of sending the link, could support help? Or I'd just waste their time if I asked? ANybody had this happen?
It's common support can turn purchases into gift codes provided you have not downloaded any part of the item.
Tarnicus: I hope no-one grabbed this for Marko as I just did. I t was beyond my budget but that guy has been so generous and I hope that I have him covered, and if not, then I will have a spare copy :P
Even if I don't need the key anymore you'll get a +1 (does 6666 work to?). If you cannot use the key I'll still buy it (see PM for details).
JDelekto: I don't blame them, I found it kind of strange they offered movies, but it may have just been an experiment for them. At least two of the movies they had offered I had seen on Netflix and Hulu.
Prohzac: On the other hand, If they offered classics like Ghost in The Shell or other cyber-punkish anime, I bet it would go super fast.
I think good science fiction in general may go well as well as anime and cyber-punk genre.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Nobody outside of the US knows that guy. I wouldn't have known him either if I hadn't seen this.
Anaxphone: So you are in the US, then?

Yeah, he's not that well known, but I'm not going to skip making weird and silly references on the internet just because people might not get them. Joike would be disappointed in me.
No, I googled him after seeing the linked video because I had no idea who that guy was.
JasmineMcCoy: Question: if I accidently added the item to my library, instead of sending the link, could support help? Or I'd just waste their time if I asked? ANybody had this happen?
undeadcow: It's common support can turn purchases into gift codes provided you have not downloaded any part of the item.
Thanks a lot!
Maxvorstadt: You`re welcome. And remember:
If your daughter has a boyfriend or even a husband, then be friendly to him and call him "Du Arschloch"! :-)
Tarnicus: Ware Youth - Daughter, for tis a poignant emotive song :)

Goodnight all :)
Good Night!
JasmineMcCoy: Question: if I accidently added the item to my library, instead of sending the link, could support help? Or I'd just waste their time if I asked? Anybody had this happen?
Someone mentioned that support helped them with this situation, but it was dozens of pages back, so I can't give a direct link to the post.
Maxvorstadt: You`re welcome. And remember:
If your daughter has a boyfriend or even a husband, then be friendly to him and call him "Du Arschloch"! :-)
Tarnicus: Ware Youth - Daughter, for tis a poignant emotive song :)

Goodnight all :)
Good night :)
Give it a try. Have a look at: Contact Us > My orders, payments and downloading games > Order change
Tarnicus: Goodnight all :)
You sure this time? Sleep well :).
Bye Tarnicus, have a transformative and refreshing trip when you go camping. And all the best to you for success in the creative endeavors.
Good night (? - It's evening on this side of the world?) Rest well.
ww_gog: You sure this time? Sleep well :).
I think he really means it this time... heh!
ElTerprise: We're you able to get MIND?
MarkoH01: Yes, I grabbed it because I stood up in the middle of the night just to check. After that I noticed that the_Blog also grabbed me a copy but we managed to solve this "problem" :)
Okay. I was just asking because i also bought as a gift so i could have given to you. I'v yet to decide if i want to keep it.
JasmineMcCoy: Thanks a lot!
Use this link: http://www.gog.com/support/contact/my_orders_and_payments

One of the drop down options is to ask if can change from a regular key to a gift key