It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: A few days ago I read somewhere (not sure where) that GoG wants to end the movie experiment and returns to being a pure games vendor.
I don't blame them, I found it kind of strange they offered movies, but it may have just been an experiment for them. At least two of the movies they had offered I had seen on Netflix and Hulu.
Maxvorstadt: Ah, yeah, the american prudery! I guess a series like Ein Herz und eine Seele could not be shown in the american tv, even nowadays!
ElTerprise: Thank you. Now just looked upon youtube to find "Ein Herz und eine Seele" :).
You`re welcome. And remember:
If your daughter has a boyfriend or even a husband, then be friendly to him and call him "Du Arschloch"! :-)
ElTerprise: Thank you. Now just looked upon youtube to find "Ein Herz und eine Seele" :).
Maxvorstadt: You`re welcome. And remember:
If your daughter has a boyfriend or even a husband, then be friendly to him and call him "Du Arschloch"! :-)
Hahaha. But i don't think that will be happening anytime soon.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
JDelekto: I don't blame them, I found it kind of strange they offered movies, but it may have just been an experiment for them. At least two of the movies they had offered I had seen on Netflix and Hulu.
On the other hand, If they offered classics like Ghost in The Shell or other cyber-punkish anime, I bet it would go super fast.
Haha, I got that one! Fluent German ftw! (no, not even close)
hamidrj: Oh... I've missed it then :(
WildHobgoblin: Nope, you didn't ;)
Check your PM.
Thanks a lot man! Highly appreciated :)
Prohzac: On the other hand, If they offered classics like Ghost in The Shell or other cyber-punkish anime, I bet it would go super fast.
I second that, any good anime movies or series DRM Free is the only thing that would get me interested enough to buy anything from the movie section.
Maxvorstadt: A few days ago I read somewhere (not sure where) that GoG wants to end the movie experiment and returns to being a pure games vendor.
I hope that isn't true. I've never expected them to bring blockbuster movies here, but I hoped that they could become a good place for lesser known indie movies from all around the world.
MarkoH01: It WILL BE completed - there is just the question WHEN. Kentucky route zero is also not completed and nobody is complaining here.
paladin181: Kentucky Route zero is also a much newer game, so the promise of it will be completed someday is given a little more leeway and credence than Broken Age.
I think if game makers who are doing "season pass" type games end up burning people, we'll see a lot less of them being sold and thus people abandoning that idea altogether.

It is probably too tempting for an Indie developer to eat through all the funds made from initial sales and get lazy and not deliver. Hopefully the people trusting them with their own hard-earned money won't be let down.
Everyone, I finally got Legend of Grimrock II yesterday gifted from a friend, and yes, it is everything that I had hoped it would be. That game is seriously fantastic! I had to be pried away from the keyboard and mouse last night.
MarkoH01: Thank you. Sleep? Not yet and not necessary yet. I've slept while MIND was on. It is only that I don't move long away from this monitor and this can finally change a bit.
ElTerprise: We're you able to get MIND?
Yes, I grabbed it because I stood up in the middle of the night just to check. After that I noticed that the_Blog also grabbed me a copy but we managed to solve this "problem" :)
I'm super behind on this thread, but I don't suppose anyone picked up an extra copy of the The Raven? I have Driftmoon available to trade for it. Thanks!
ElTerprise: I still don't get as to why i didn't think of youtube this time because normally something like: "WTF is.." helps me a lot.
The_Blog: Yeah the "WTF... is" are generally really usefull.
And funny. I love his video of "Botanicula" or "Crimzon Clover".
Question: if I accidently added the item to my library, instead of sending the link, could support help? Or I'd just waste their time if I asked? Anybody had this happen?
Post edited March 08, 2015 by JasmineMcCoy
Ware Youth - Daughter, for tis a poignant emotive song :)

Goodnight all :)