It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: It was in the sale, on the seasoned side. The first game of the classics.
stg83: I think he know now, with about half a dozen people telling him so. ;)
well it's good to know where it has appeared...
Mister-Gosh: I just watched Ink's trailer, it actually doesn't seem so bad!
ariaspi: I just got my very first critical hit on it. If you want it, is yours...
Well, sure. I'm curious about it really.
Anaxphone: Congrats. Go take a nap. ;)
MarkoH01: Thank you. Sleep? Not yet and not necessary yet. I've slept while MIND was on. It is only that I don't move long away from this monitor and this can finally change a bit.
We're you able to get MIND?
Tarnicus: I hope no-one grabbed this for Marko as I just did. I t was beyond my budget but that guy has been so generous and I hope that I have him covered, and if not, then I will have a spare copy :P
MarkH01? He did grab it..
Woofy: Broken age has been up there a really long time, sigh. I can see why nobody wants it given it's half a game.
It WILL BE completed - there is just the question WHEN. Kentucky route zero is also not completed and nobody is complaining here.
toxicTom: Yeah, I'm slow. No wonder with wife and kids and cat around :-)
Perfectly understandable, I was ninja'd too as always. A lot of helpful folks here are ready to answer all queries. :)
high rated
ElTerprise: Actually Bad Mojo Redux was in the promo.
hamidrj: Oh... I've missed it then :(
Nope, you didn't ;)
Check your PM.
The_Blog: Yeah that helps too. But as someone who does LP's myself I know that atleast for me everything is always a bit slower compared ot a gameplay where you are in most cases already a few hours into the game and just showcase the game in one or two videos. That's why I found gameplay to be a bit more useful.
ElTerprise: I still don't get as to why i didn't think of youtube this time because normally something like: "WTF is.." helps me a lot.
Yeah the "WTF... is" are generally really usefull.
MarkoH01: It WILL BE completed - there is just the question WHEN. Kentucky route zero is also not completed and nobody is complaining here.
Kentucky Route zero is also a much newer game, so the promise of it will be completed someday is given a little more leeway and credence than Broken Age.
high rated
ariaspi: I just got my very first critical hit on it. If you want it, is yours...
Mister-Gosh: Well, sure. I'm curious about it really.
Check PM and have a good time watching it! :)
Woofy: Broken age has been up there a really long time, sigh. I can see why nobody wants it given it's half a game.
Its more so the price which is a point of contention for me right now, because I don't have any doubts that the other half will be released very soon this year.
Mister-Gosh: Well, sure. I'm curious about it really.
ariaspi: Check PM and have a good time watching it! :)
Thanks a lot mate !
MarkoH01: I only have seen until season 10 (second Kutscher Season) but I think that Kutschers Character is more interesting than the ever drinking, and f*cking Charlie Sheen. After 8 seasons it was getting old. And where is the art in portraying yourself? What I liked about the show when Sheen still was there was how the writers try to prevent censorship by using one metaphor after another.
Maxvorstadt: Ah, yeah, the american prudery! I guess a series like Ein Herz und eine Seele could not be shown in the american tv, even nowadays!
Thank you. Now just looked upon youtube to find "Ein Herz und eine Seele" :).
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
WildHobgoblin: Nope, you didn't ;)
Check your PM.
ariaspi: Check PM and have a good time watching it! :)
GPM (Gifts per minute) is rising...

(+1 x 2)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by toxicTom
MarkoH01: Search for a "Let's play" that always helps me the most.
The_Blog: Yeah that helps too. But as someone who does LP's myself I know that atleast for me everything is always a bit slower compared ot a gameplay where you are in most cases already a few hours into the game and just showcase the game in one or two videos. That's why I found gameplay to be a bit more useful.
Is there a generalized term for the Let's Play without a voiceover, because when I went to look for one of MIND the guy's voice just grated on me. I want to hear the exposition in the game, not the guy talking about the exposition in the game.