It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: It is a little weird, but it's a great movie. For me it's exactly the kind of movie I want to see in GOG's movie section.

Talking about the movie section: Anybody else realized that they didn't add a ne movie for almost six weeks? Hope they are not shutting it down.
PabloEscobar: Heh, don't get me wrong. I actually like all sorts of movies. The weirder the better on some occasions :)
A few days ago I read somewhere (not sure where) that GoG wants to end the movie experiment and returns to being a pure games vendor.
Broken age has been up there a really long time, sigh. I can see why nobody wants it given it's half a game.
Mister-Gosh: Bad Mojo was in it, wasn't it?
Yes it was.
MarkoH01: I did not even shout again (maybe I was too loud before) but THAT IS IT! LAST GAME aaaaand .... hello .... paypal .... what is taking so long ... turning circles .... everything is hanging ... starts sweating ..... aaaaaand DONE!
Mister-Gosh: Crap, who's gonna cover for me for AoW3 now? Hahaha!
Don't worry I am not completely leaving now - at least not until I have to go to bed. It is just that I will not miss a game in this sale.
hamidrj: BAD MOJO REDUX
It was in the sale, on the seasoned side. The first game of the classics.
hamidrj: man! I wish the following games were in the promo...

LORDS OF XULIMA - DELUXE EDITION
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
NEO Scavenger
BAD MOJO REDUX

Maybe next time!
ElTerprise: Actually Bad Mojo Redux was in the promo.
Oh... I've missed it then :(
I hope no-one grabbed this for Marko as I just did. I t was beyond my budget but that guy has been so generous and I hope that I have him covered, and if not, then I will have a spare copy :P
For all the naysaying, Ink didn't last long, even considering the low number of copies.

Ink looks weird in a very good way. Which should be obvious considering it's a tale about dreams and nightmares, the onirical element is very strong in its aesthetic.

It's also a movie that shows off how a guy with the right talent, know-how and a computer can make quite nice looking effects without a huge budget.

An independent low budget film in the practical effect era would have been limited to rubber masks, But nowadays you only need a copy of after effects to give a reasonably eerie feeling to a scene.

Another 'weird in a good way' movie is mirrormask, check it out when you can.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
toxicTom: It was in the sale, on the seasoned side. The first game of the classics.
I think he knows now, with about half a dozen people telling him so. ;)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by stg83
WildHobgoblin: So that's what you get for sticking with it :)
Now, I hope many people share your enthusiasm...
JDelekto: I say he should get one copy for every one chanted! (and wow, that did seem almost clairvoyant).
Yes, I would appreciate that :)

Alright, taking a shot at clairvoyancy: Next one up is Rayman Origins! (I don't want to buy it, I just have this feeling...)
Mister-Gosh: I just watched Ink's trailer, it actually doesn't seem so bad!
I just got my very first critical hit on it. If you want it, is yours...
MarkoH01: Search for a "Let's play" that always helps me the most.
The_Blog: Yeah that helps too. But as someone who does LP's myself I know that atleast for me everything is always a bit slower compared ot a gameplay where you are in most cases already a few hours into the game and just showcase the game in one or two videos. That's why I found gameplay to be a bit more useful.
I still don't get as to why i didn't think of youtube this time because normally something like: "WTF is.." helps me a lot.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
MarkoH01: I did not even shout again (maybe I was too loud before) but THAT IS IT! LAST GAME aaaaand .... hello .... paypal .... what is taking so long ... turning circles .... everything is hanging ... starts sweating ..... aaaaaand DONE!
Anaxphone: Congrats. Go take a nap. ;)
Thank you. Sleep? Not yet and not necessary yet. I've slept while MIND was on. It is only that I don't move long away from this monitor and this can finally change a bit.
toxicTom: It was in the sale, on the seasoned side. The first game of the classics.
stg83: I think he know now, with about half a dozen people telling him so. ;)
Yeah, I'm slow. No wonder with wife and kids and cat around :-)
MarkoH01: I only have seen until season 10 (second Kutscher Season) but I think that Kutschers Character is more interesting than the ever drinking, and f*cking Charlie Sheen. After 8 seasons it was getting old. And where is the art in portraying yourself? What I liked about the show when Sheen still was there was how the writers try to prevent censorship by using one metaphor after another.
While it may seem there is not 'art' in portraying yourself, having something played true to life and believable is sometimes stranger than fiction. I also like the way he delivered a lot of the lines and there always seemed to be something 'different'.

Like any other show, yes, it would get old after a while, but for some reason, Kutcher just didn't seem to be the Yin to Charlie's Yang.