It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Yeah. Ashton Kutscher is not bad, but he`s obviously no Charlie Sheen, sorry Ashton!
MarkoH01: I only have seen until season 10 (second Kutscher Season) but I think that Kutschers Character is more interesting than the ever drinking, and f*cking Charlie Sheen. After 8 seasons it was getting old. And where is the art in portraying yourself? What I liked about the show when Sheen still was there was how the writers try to prevent censorship by using one metaphor after another.
Ah, yeah, the american prudery! I guess a series like Ein Herz und eine Seele could not be shown in the american tv, even nowadays!
blakstar: I hope Alan Wake pops up relatively soon -- hoping to get a copy for my father, since he bought American Nightmare earlier, but hasn't got the first game.
Ahah! Found the post!

Did you get a copy of Alan Wake?
j0ekerr: I never really bother with those, I tend to go with my gut.

But my gut also likes anchovies and pickle brine, so make of that what you will.
Your gut might like that, but your circulatory system must be screaming!
ws.kimble: How often does GoG have sales like this (IE how much more sleep will I loose?) ?
If you intend to ever play all these games, you will never sleep again...
jackster79: Okay - Alan Wake is up.

Know some folks were looking for it, including one who wanted it for his dad (wish I could recall the member name).
I already got a copy from Sachys, thanks!

I needn't have worried about being asleep after all :-)
Tarnicus: I have seen you ask a few times, and my income is limited but I do not need it to "live". I am a frugal bastard (meaning limited income living on a disability pension in Australia whilst it still exists) means I am selective with my purchases. Please PM me (and every other German who is restricted) and I will help when I can. I can find shelter, warmth, food and water almost anywhere in this land. I might not be able to get money, buy land, or even rent a space, but I can live on the basics if I have to. Money and social strata is a crazy means of division. I was raised in a wealthy household and there is no amount of money that can teach someone to be a "better person". We are who are; we all have our own skills and specialities, and some are recognised as "good" or "productive" and others are not. I fall in the latter category and it has taken me a long time to realise that this is not true.

I am glad someone is looking out for you, and when it comes to differences of region to determine the price of digital goods and distribution, I am well and truly in the verbose camp of "fuck that". I can say this knowing that there is no way that I can be banned or prevented from saying so. I have been using the net since '96 and rarely use the skills that I learned back then, but IP/country/language/etc are VERY easy to circumvent.

"Games" to me are an integral means of sharing stories, and that is part of human nature. The more stories shared, the more we can understand each other, and a find a means to understand both similarity and difference. If we were all the same, life would be very boring :D
ALH: Indeed.It can be challenging at times but the diversity of life, of human nature is what keeps things interesting.If membership is not restricted i'll join the verbose camp of "fuck that".Seems like a rebellious place to hang out!:D

And thx again for offering your help.I hope that there won't be further geolocked games for anyone here but i have my doubts.
Learn to source: water, food, shelter/warmth, love (friendship or more), a sense of purpose and belonging (I struggle with that), medicines, and most importantly (to me) the freedom to be yourself, and life gets much easier. We live in a crazy (to me) interdependent society where we have lost the basics of life. I am no different; I "get" more than I need, use more than I can possibly desire, and wonder to myself what is out of balance for me to continue to do so.

I love computer games as they are an amazing means of social interaction, learning and storytelling :)
WildHobgoblin: So that's what you get for sticking with it :)
Now, I hope many people share your enthusiasm...
I say he should get one copy for every one chanted! (and wow, that did seem almost clairvoyant).
man! I wish the following games were in the promo...

LORDS OF XULIMA - DELUXE EDITION
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
NEO Scavenger
BAD MOJO REDUX

Maybe next time!
MarkoH01: I did not even shout again (maybe I was too loud before) but THAT IS IT! LAST GAME aaaaand .... hello .... paypal .... what is taking so long ... turning circles .... everything is hanging ... starts sweating ..... aaaaaand DONE!
Congrats. Go take a nap. ;)
blakstar: I hope Alan Wake pops up relatively soon -- hoping to get a copy for my father, since he bought American Nightmare earlier, but hasn't got the first game.
jackster79: Ahah! Found the post!

Did you get a copy of Alan Wake?
And as a direct reply, yes I did :-)
hamidrj: man! I wish the following games were in the promo...

NEO Scavenger
BAD MOJO REDUX

Maybe next time!
Bad Mojo was in it, wasn't it?
jackster79: Okay - Alan Wake is up.

Know some folks were looking for it, including one who wanted it for his dad (wish I could recall the member name).
blakstar: I already got a copy from Sachys, thanks!

I needn't have worried about being asleep after all :-)
Sweet! Hope your dad enjoys it!
JDelekto: That's good advice... I also look to see if anyone has a Twitch stream or YouTube video of the game play to see it in action --that helps sometimes.
MarkoH01: Search for a "Let's play" that always helps me the most.
Yeah that helps too. But as someone who does LP's myself I know that atleast for me everything is always a bit slower compared ot a gameplay where you are in most cases already a few hours into the game and just showcase the game in one or two videos. That's why I found gameplay to be a bit more useful.
hamidrj: BAD MOJO REDUX

Maybe next time!
This one was actually but the Seasoned rounds are over now.
hamidrj: man! I wish the following games were in the promo...

NEO Scavenger
BAD MOJO REDUX

Maybe next time!
Actually Bad Mojo Redux was in the promo.