It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And Alan just arrived. :-)
Alan woke!
MarkoH01:
Allan WAKE !!!
Alan woke. ;-)
There's Alan.

Edit: I'm terribly slow. Ninja'd.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
PabloEscobar: It is? Never seen it myself. Seems weird.
PaterAlf: It is a little weird, but it's a great movie. For me it's exactly the kind of movie I want to see in GOG's movie section.

Talking about the movie section: Anybody else realized that they didn't add a ne movie for almost six weeks? Hope they are not shutting it down.
Heh, don't get me wrong. I actually like all sorts of movies. The weirder the better on some occasions :)
Okay - Alan Wake is up.

Know some folks were looking for it, including one who wanted it for his dad (wish I could recall the member name).
MarkoH01: *shouting again*
Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!, Allan!
So that's what you get for sticking with it :)
Now, I hope many people share your enthusiasm...
Geralt_of_Rivia: Nobody outside of the US knows that guy. I wouldn't have known him either if I hadn't seen this.
To clarify - nobody knows his show from the nineties, but if you're interested in science and skepticism he always comes up at one point or the other.

Poland here ;-).
I did not even shout again (maybe I was too loud before) but THAT IS IT! LAST GAME aaaaand .... hello .... paypal .... what is taking so long ... turning circles .... everything is hanging ... starts sweating ..... aaaaaand DONE!
KunoNoOni: HA! I never get a crit and I just got one on INK.
Hahaha! Same here. Didn't see a freebie for days and now this...
Oh well. A crit is still a crit. ;)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Nobody outside of the US knows that guy. I wouldn't have known him either if I hadn't seen this.
So you are in the US, then?

Yeah, he's not that well known, but I'm not going to skip making weird and silly references on the internet just because people might not get them. Joike would be disappointed in me.
MarkoH01: I did not even shout again (maybe I was too loud before) but THAT IS IT! LAST GAME aaaaand .... hello .... paypal .... what is taking so long ... turning circles .... everything is hanging ... starts sweating ..... aaaaaand DONE!
Crap, who's gonna cover for me for AoW3 now? Hahaha!
ws.kimble: How often does GoG have sales like this (IE how much more sleep will I loose?) ?
Looks similar to my Insomnia haul when i first joined up here. I've gained +1 to the skill of moderation since then.
I think they have insomnia sales twice a year if memory serves. Once around now, and once around Thanksgiving.
They also have a big summer and end of year holiday sale where they sell lots and lots of bundles, along with individual games. Its a good place to be, welcome :).
Not many games popped while was outside.