It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: Oh funny! You know, I haven't watched that show since Charlie left --it just isn't the same without him.
Winning.
ymerejsasnak: Hm. Never saw one stuck on 1 before.

"Here, I saved the last Metrocide for you."

"Oh, no, I couldn't possibly. You have it."

"Oh, no no no, I absolutely insist..."

Ah, never mind...someone bought it.
LOL!
MarkoH01: OMG it's the movie!!!
Well, see you in two weeks :(
Ah, with only 50 copies, Ink will be gone in a heartbeat... Halfway done already :)
PaterAlf: I bet it will be gone before Broken Age. After all it's just 50 copies. And it's a good movie.
It is? Never seen it myself. Seems weird.
MarkoH01: OMG it's the movie!!!
Well, see you in two weeks :(
PaterAlf: I bet it will be gone before Broken Age. After all it's just 50 copies. And it's a good movie.
Yes, it's moving much faster than I expected.
I just watched Ink's trailer, it actually doesn't seem so bad!
Maxvorstadt: Get Mama Handi Rice instead! Mhhhm, delicious!!
Ooh! thanks for that, got to see if they have it available locally or if I have to order it on Amazon. :)
HA! I never get a crit and I just got one on INK.
MarkoH01: I feel like I am missing the reference here but I guess it is a funny one.
Anaxphone: Bill Nye the Science Guy
Nobody outside of the US knows that guy. I wouldn't have known him either if I hadn't seen this.
JDelekto: Oh funny! You know, I haven't watched that show since Charlie left --it just isn't the same without him.
Maxvorstadt: Yeah. Ashton Kutscher is not bad, but he`s obviously no Charlie Sheen, sorry Ashton!
It definitely wasn't my favourite show in the first place but i didn't like in anymore after Charlie Sheen's departure.
ws.kimble: snip
Whoa! No need to rush pal - save some for the future sales GOG will have! :-)

Still, awesome haul and welcome to the GOG forums!
Mister-Gosh: I just watched Ink's trailer, it actually doesn't seem so bad!
I grabbed it, I recalled reading reviews of some of the other films available and people made reference to Ink and how it was better in certain respects. It also seems to have a good review, so I figured, why not?

If anything, I can watch it while waiting for "Broken Age" to go by.
Maxvorstadt: Get Mama Handi Rice instead! Mhhhm, delicious!!
JDelekto: Ooh! thanks for that, got to see if they have it available locally or if I have to order it on Amazon. :)
You`re welcome, I´m eating it right at the moment, so I thought I should tell you about this thing.
PabloEscobar: It is? Never seen it myself. Seems weird.
It is a little weird, but it's a great movie. For me it's exactly the kind of movie I want to see in GOG's movie section.

Talking about the movie section: Anybody else realized that they didn't add a ne movie for almost six weeks? Hope they are not shutting it down.
Maxvorstadt: Yeah. Ashton Kutscher is not bad, but he`s obviously no Charlie Sheen, sorry Ashton!
I only have seen until season 10 (second Kutscher Season) but I think that Kutschers Character is more interesting than the ever drinking, and f*cking Charlie Sheen. After 8 seasons it was getting old. And where is the art in portraying yourself? What I liked about the show when Sheen still was there was how the writers try to prevent censorship by using one metaphor after another.