It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wost.432: Gifting Haegemonia, since Im not interested in the genre, anyone wants? Give email.
Do you want steam keys (separate for each of the two) in exchange?
Great...when I screwed up and dozed off, Neverending Nightmares was up.
I'm awake again, and it's still up.

Wonderful.
Dalthnock: You mean he ripped off someone else with the Templar thing?

What does that make Dan Brown, then?

For what it's worth, I liked every Broken Sword game AND I absolutely love Blade Runner & am very happy that it had nothing to do with the original story. That means I had the chance to be entertained not twice by the same story, but once by TWO stories.

Cheers!
Sachys: NO. I mean he takes the credit (and the resultant monetary compensation through his company) for the art department, editors, writers etc that make a good product. Just like Ridley Scott!
Well, someone has to. I mean, it's tough being burdened with fame & recognition & money, etc.

Good old Cecil. He's a good samaritan, he is.

Cheers!
high rated
Let the pity purchasing begin!
Dalthnock: This is my first Insomnia sale.

I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight, am I?

Cheers!
HunchBluntley: ...So THAT'S why they call it that! =D
Wiseass.

Upvoted.

Cheers!
CarrionCrow: Great...when I screwed up and dozed off, Neverending Nightmares was up.
Did you have sweet dreams?
Sachys: you dont want to either - makes Ridley Scott look like a man with his own ideas!
Dalthnock: You mean he ripped off someone else with the Templar thing?

What does that make Dan Brown, then?

For what it's worth, I liked every Broken Sword game AND I absolutely love Blade Runner & am very happy that it had nothing to do with the original story. That means I had the chance to be entertained not twice by the same story, but once by TWO stories.

Cheers!
Another great adventure that is in my personal physical collection. Did you ever play The Longest Journey and/or The Last Express? Gabriel Knight series? Leisure Suit Larry? Syberia? Future Wars? Kyrandia series? There are so many quality ones...
CarrionCrow: Great...when I screwed up and dozed off, Neverending Nightmares was up.

Wonderful.
Look at it this way - at least you know you did not miss anything... :-)
madth3: Useless trivia:

Counting up to the games before the ones in the front page now, there has been 5350 copies of Seasoned games vs 4200 copies of the Fresh games.
As long as you're already keeping track of some info,
if you could have an updated spreadsheet of all sales prices starting from the first Insomnia... Pretty please? :)
goplanet: Did you have sweet dreams?
I fell asleep at my desk. If I could remember my dreams, they probably wouldn't have been pleasant. -laughs-
Shendue: Atlantis doesn't have italian language for whatever reason, tho, while MI:SE does, and that's a plus for me.
I imagine it would be. Although I have started sometimes playing games in foreign languages that I want to learn. Games in French are easy to come by, but Brazilian Portuguese, not so much.
OMG I TOTALLY CALLED IT. XD
Next up -

Seasoned -

The Last Express - 200 at 75% off

Fresh -

Mind - Path to Thalamus - 150 at 75% off
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Maybe I'm dense and missed something, but the way that so many of these 'races' are so close down to wire is either GOG being near-omniscient in their choices or shenanigans.
Shendue: If it's anything like the older Insomnia sales, there will be 3 cycles of the games, each one probably going slower then the previous, since most people already will have bought the games.
[snip]
Ah, but there are new people coming to GOG all the time. There's always someone for whom a certain game will be considered a good deal when they see it on sale. Just...fewer people for certain games....