It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: ... I am glad that the_Blog got "Defender's Quest" after all - he really deserved it.
So I thought.
Anaxphone: And everything worked out with ALH. Enjoy your game, sir/miss/amorphous virtual entity!
Glad you tested it, it weren't just the right games for me :).
MarkoH01: Which proves that GOG does not prevent gifting here. Great to know.
Exactly.
Buying games, for science! ;)
I went to sleep has never-ending nightmare appear yet?
RWarehall: MIND: Path to Keaneamus (Round 3) [400 copies] – 8 hours, 2 minutes
Gabriel Keane: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition (Round 3) [600 copies] – 7 hours, 14 minutes
I could sleep well this night thanks to those two :p. I woke up at 7:30 AM and they were there. I slept two more hours and they weren't gone yet.
Got a crit on Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief but somehow the checkout never finished. How come? Are there others that have been in the same situation?
Anaxphone: And everything worked out with ALH. Enjoy your game, sir/miss/amorphous virtual entity!
MarkoH01: Which proves that GOG does not prevent gifting here. Great to know.
Hopufully it remains that way.
RWarehall: Top 5 Keanes thus far...
List of Keanes over 4 hours...

MIND: Path to Keaneamus (Round 3) [400 copies] – 8 hours, 2 minutes
Gabriel Keane: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition (Round 3) [600 copies] – 7 hours, 14 minutes
Legend of Keanerock (Round 3) [800 copies] – 6 hours, 23 minutes
Shadows: Heretic Keanedoms (Round 3) [400 copies] – 5 hours, 47 minutes
Rayman Orikeanes (Round 2) [400 copies] – 5 hours, 17 minutes
Nice! I was present to witness the top 2 last night for maybe 3 hours each. Can't recall the others as I've only been popping in here and there. I'm sure someone(s) witnessed all 5, speak up if you did.
klappis: Got a crit on Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief but somehow the checkout never finished. How come? Are there others that have been in the same situation?
I've been having a little trouble trying to respond to a response from yesterday, this morning... :/

edit... well that went through...
Post edited March 08, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
RWarehall: MIND: Path to Keaneamus (Round 3) [400 copies] – 8 hours, 2 minutes
masterotaku: I could sleep well this night thanks to those two :p. I woke up at 7:30 AM and they were there. I slept two more hours and they weren't gone yet.
I wish something similar to those two would have been up when I was waiting for Sam & Max and had to sleep and miss on it every occasion.
Tarnicus: DEAR GERMANS: I too come from a land of censorship and bullshit, i.e Ooorstralya! (Australia). The recent changes to GOG regarding regional pricing and enacting restrictive censorship laws internationally based on narrow-minded control mechanisms to control free-thinking adults, set my already crazy off. By that, I mean that I am aghast that GOG is actually implementing unenforceable laws in order to appease idiotic governments and peoples in order to maximise their profits. One world, one price, my arse! The laws in both Germany and Australia are ridiculous, and from my meagre understanding of German laws are being interpreted incorrectly. With that said...

1/ If you would like to know how to circumvent these bullshit restrictions and learn a bit about how the internet works on a physical level, please do some research and it is obvious that such laws are unenforceable with a basic understanding of how the internet works; and

2/ When these games go on sale, please PM me, and if I have the means (and can organise gifts through friends), then I shall endeavour to ensure that each and every one of you gets a copy of every banned game

3/ Yes I cannot stand censorship and regional pricing and differences with digital goods. Without the economy of physical distribution, this is absolute bullshit,
ALH: Amen to that and thx for offering to help.Right now it seems like Anaxphone is going to hook me up!
I have seen you ask a few times, and my income is limited but I do not need it to "live". I am a frugal bastard (meaning limited income living on a disability pension in Australia whilst it still exists) means I am selective with my purchases. Please PM me (and every other German who is restricted) and I will help when I can. I can find shelter, warmth, food and water almost anywhere in this land. I might not be able to get money, buy land, or even rent a space, but I can live on the basics if I have to. Money and social strata is a crazy means of division. I was raised in a wealthy household and there is no amount of money that can teach someone to be a "better person". We are who are; we all have our own skills and specialities, and some are recognised as "good" or "productive" and others are not. I fall in the latter category and it has taken me a long time to realise that this is not true.

I am glad someone is looking out for you, and when it comes to differences of region to determine the price of digital goods and distribution, I am well and truly in the verbose camp of "fuck that". I can say this knowing that there is no way that I can be banned or prevented from saying so. I have been using the net since '96 and rarely use the skills that I learned back then, but IP/country/language/etc are VERY easy to circumvent.

"Games" to me are an integral means of sharing stories, and that is part of human nature. The more stories shared, the more we can understand each other, and a find a means to understand both similarity and difference. If we were all the same, life would be very boring :D
GhostwriterDoF: I've been having a little trouble trying to respond to a response from yesterday, this morning... :/

edit... well that went through...
It's not just you. I've had times where I had to completely quit out of my browser and start it up again without keeping any tabs to make replying work again for this forum...
klappis: Got a crit on Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief but somehow the checkout never finished. How come? Are there others that have been in the same situation?
GhostwriterDoF: I've been having a little trouble trying to respond to a response from yesterday, this morning... :/
Are you a GOG employe? Regarding my critical it doesn't even show in the gifts tab. I got the crit on the phone. Could that explain the erratically behavior? I've got two criticals before on the computer and it worked fine though.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by klappis
PabloEscobar: Overall decent luck on the sale for me. Managed to grab Cognition, Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis and now just a moment ago I got a lucky hit and got Broken Age for Free. A bit sad that I missed Sam & Max all three times it was up, but had to sleep sometime :)
Congrats! Critical hits on Broken Agen and Indiana Jones aren't too bad (and Cognition is a good game as well).
Jacob_1994: I went to sleep has never-ending nightmare appear yet?
You just woke up to have some nightmares? (Couldn't resist)
No, it is still about to come.