It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Actually none of those have that symbols in game afaik.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Perhaps these two don't but there are other games which do. See the attached pic. It is from a game sold on GOG.
Oh boy.
The_Blog: I know. but that doesn't help at all when the person does not activate the key ^^
stg83: Yeah there isn't any way to know, that is why there is huge weekly community giveaway here that has a rule to redeem all the gifted keys in 48 hours max. to avoid confusion and shady business.
I checked my giftlist with the list of sale purchases I posted earlier and as far as I can see everybody actiavated the key I sent them. SO looks like I am good to go. :)
The_Blog: I really people activate the keys I sent them, because I kinda lost track of all the keys I traded away and the keys that I bought for myself. Not that I "steal" someone accidently his gift :S
I cannot do this for one game - you know I simply CANNOT!
infinitee8: I saw you provided a link to a thread that shows what was updated. The first post stops at May 2013. Does the thread contain updates past this in a clear post and its a matter of finding it and bookmarking it or are all the updates post May 2013 all in single posts for the remainder of the thread?
Cavalary: Single posts. Didn't even check the OP to see that list actually. You have mrkgnao posting the changes picked up in the MaGog logs and Judas posting links to the change posts/threads on the game forums, and generally a lot of people asking whenever that flag pops up.
Oh thank you, I bookmarked the other "magog" link you gave for when I have time to look at it closer. You know, with the insomnia and the forums and also playing a game, who has time to read :).
ALH: It is definitely possible to gift the Commando games to germans.I'm still looking for someone to get me Commndos2&3.Are you offering?I'll obviously get you the equivalent or more for it.
Assuming that EITerprise doesn't say that they want it instead, since I offered to buy it for them first, I will. Do you only need 2&3, but not 1?
ALH: It is definitely possible to gift the Commando games to germans.I'm still looking for someone to get me Commndos2&3.Are you offering?I'll obviously get you the equivalent or more for it.
Anaxphone: Assuming that EITerprise doesn't say that they want it instead, since I offered to buy it for them first, I will. Do you only need 2&3, but not 1?
Seems like i missed a reply. I'm not that much interested in these games.
Anaxphone: Assuming that EITerprise doesn't say that they want it instead, since I offered to buy it for them first, I will. Do you only need 2&3, but not 1?
Ok.Yeah i only need 2&3, already own 1.
ElTerprise: Seems like i missed a reply. I'm not that much interested in these games.
Alright. I was curious about whether Germans could accept the games, is all. If you don't want them, but the other person is so eager, I won't go buy a copy and force it into your hands. ;)
I knew it!
I was waiting only for Shadowgate to show up in the "fresh" deals, and when does it appear? On Saturday night. I missed it three times in a row... sigh.
At least I have been able to find some of the other games I was looking for.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Enebias
ElTerprise: Seems like i missed a reply. I'm not that much interested in these games.
Anaxphone: Alright. I was curious about whether Germans could accept the games, is all. If you don't want them, but the other person is so eager, I won't go buy a copy and force it into your hands. ;)
Okay :).
high rated
Anaxphone: Do you want to test the theory?
DEAR GERMANS: I too come from a land of censorship and bullshit, i.e Ooorstralya! (Australia). The recent changes to GOG regarding regional pricing and enacting restrictive censorship laws internationally based on narrow-minded control mechanisms to control free-thinking adults, set my already crazy off. By that, I mean that I am aghast that GOG is actually implementing unenforceable laws in order to appease idiotic governments and peoples in order to maximise their profits. One world, one price, my arse! The laws in both Germany and Australia are ridiculous, and from my meagre understanding of German laws are being interpreted incorrectly. With that said...

1/ If you would like to know how to circumvent these bullshit restrictions and learn a bit about how the internet works on a physical level, please do some research and it is obvious that such laws are unenforceable with a basic understanding of how the internet works; and

2/ When these games go on sale, please PM me, and if I have the means (and can organise gifts through friends), then I shall endeavour to ensure that each and every one of you gets a copy of every banned game

3/ Yes I cannot stand censorship and regional pricing and differences with digital goods. Without the economy of physical distribution, this is absolute bullshit,
Tarnicus:
infinitee8: No worries, was worth an ask I think. Enjoy the camping trip but you got me wondering, why shave your beard for it? I'm not an outdoors person with the ticks and mosquiters and nature for that matter (although I do love nature, I'm not one to be able to survive in it) so that part struck me as odd.
I have a code for Grimrock 2, I was looking to trade with uselessvu for the game Puddle and even sent a PM still awaiting a response.

If I don't hear from him soon, I'll be willing to trade.
Enebias: I knew it!
I was waiting only for Shadowgate to show up in the "fresh" deals, and when does it appear? On Saturday night. I missed it three times in a row... sigh.
At least I have been able to find some of the other games I was looking for.
Not to worry, I saved one for you! :D
Geralt_of_Rivia: Perhaps these two don't but there are other games which do. See the attached pic. It is from a game sold on GOG.
ElTerprise: Oh boy.
Exactly. The German censors would go apeshit over that.

The only reason this game was not confiscated by the German courts back in the day is that the German version replaced Nazis with aliens.
By the way, does somebody know which of the games that were on the GoG twitch insomnia stream was in this sale?I`m just curious, because they said that they would show games that would be in the sale.